The Meaning of Mainline: Next Update ETA!

[DE]Rebecca

30 minutes ago, (PS4)FeFiFoeFlo said:

Agreed these new missions should start at 80+ and be limited to Mr 12, please stop pandering to the new players, veterans are people too are we want a true end game and challenge. 

You say that but veterans chafe at any challenge or hurdle. History shows this time and time again.

23 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

You say that but veterans chafe at any challenge or hurdle. History shows this time and time again.

In any video game a challenge and to go even further in life can be over come and simplified or trivialised but the point is that a video game should continue to try because otherwise we get those like myself who'll complain they never even tried. So what I'm saying is progression over regression, I don't want to see more "gameplay" designed like everything else on game or worse a refocus on stupid fashion frame to digress a little. 

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Will we see a Dev Workshop on Elite Alerts much like Kuva Survival? It would be great to receive feedback before it is added as a proper endgame mission type.

most of the feedback was ignored with kuva survival anyway, which is why barely anyone plays it today.

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of Hexis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Alerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards. Good luck, Tenno. A full feature write-up will come with the notes!

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Since you guys decided to lower the level of these alerts/arbitrations (still sad about that), can we have an option to start the alerts already at a higher level? Same rewards, just the option to start at this higher level for those of us that want to test builds and fight higher level enemies straight out of the gate without having to wait around before they scale up. I know it may sound "pointless" to have a higher level variant if the rewards are the same, and I agree it's definitely niche to those people that want to fight high level sooner, but it'd be much appreciated by some of us.

Or alternatively, just raise the enemy level back up to 80-100 and stop being afraid of actually having content that is geared towards veterans with maxed out builds in your game (looking at you ESO, such wasted opportunity) 😃

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I hope there won't be non-consmetic unique rewards for those alerts locked behind a two hour endless survival. Throw in all the badges and gameplay irrelevant things as rewards, though, and things we can already reliably acquire from other sources, like reactors and catalysts or rivens.

Sorry to break this to you - but they have confirmed six new exclusive mods to Elite Alerts. Probs be tradeable though.

Personally, I can't wait to die horri- I mean succeed in this awesome new game mode.o/

3 часа назад, AlinaBee сказал:

Please make a version for veterans that starts at much higher level or has much quicker scaling and stronger enemies. Powercreep has made lvl100 into easy. What you showed on the stream would be a challenge only for beginners or casual players. 'One life' means nothing with unkillable frames that we have. We need at least a single mission with a challenge that doesn't waste hours just to see levels that dont instantly die.

Please watch this  Timestamped 10:50. This is the state of Warframe - its so trivial that people have to use non-damage 'weapon' to create any challenge for themselves and need any minmaxing and teamplay.

Yeees. With dozens of Volt's shields everywhere and a bloody Banshee.

Some challenge that is.

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We expect the earliest this will ship is next week and we'll keep you updated on that goal.

This need to be really fast.

Month Avg. Players Gain % Gain Peak Players
Last 30 Days 50,061.2 -1,733.0 -3.35% 81,447
September 2018 51,794.3 -17,097.4 -24.82% 86,984
August 2018 68,891.7 -7,703.2 -10.06% 107,100
July 2018 76,594.9 +19,971.5 +35.27% 118,191

Numbers are failing down, yeah we know people will return in every huge updates.

You know what I am excited for: The changes listed on 5 pages.

And I want new game mechanics. Maybe even some levels where you need to parcour a bit more could do the trick for a week. New Raids. New quests. Some proper Archwing levels (the JV Raid was great).

1 hour ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Arbitration has the power to end the content drought for higher level players as long as it's not below level 80.

I don't agree, it honestly seems like something very much akin to the intent of Onslaught. Something to do for a few very rare but minor rewards and then never touched again. Still, its something for now. I mean how many folk currently run Nightmare just to run nightmare? DE once mentioned few enough folk run them outside alerts for specific mods, that they wondered at one point if they should remove them.

2 hours ago, Biosko said:

You know what I am excited for: The changes listed on 5 pages.

And I want new game mechanics. Maybe even some levels where you need to parcour a bit more could do the trick for a week. New Raids. New quests. Some proper Archwing levels (the JV Raid was great).

They're not gonna do anymore raids, devs stated themselves that they sorta went against the gameplay of WF. Though some love for Archwing (not mixing archwing with the rest of the game I'm talkin' 'bout stuff EXCLUSIVELY for Archwing) would be nice.

Serious amount of fixes would be nice. Since Chroma is still uninteresting to play, Nezha has its chakram totally whipped, and Revenant is well, mediocre at best when it comes to teamplay.

Also, tons of garbage collected through past years. I would be much more appreciative if You started to delay content or spend more time polishing it after release, not jumping another wagon. Yes, Onslaught is broken still.

It's been a really tough wait, but thank you for at least keeping us in the loop. 

Revenant sucking took all the wind out of my sails - more than I thought possible - and the latest PA has been so wholly uninteresting it hasn't even sparked the slightest modicum of enthusiasm to tide me over, and normally I'm one to be all over every new piece of gear for several weeks. Tridolons are still a wheel-of-fortune of which bug will sour the night's hunt and the Arcanes are pretty... not really worth the retina damage... and the Riven grind is so bleak (because the roll tables are so stuffed to the brim with garbage stats that shouldn't even be there in the first place) that, well... well's dry, wind's dead, and sail's torn. The earth is sun-cracked and salt-caked. 

For the metaphor, we're basically in Death Valley, California. So is this a mirage our parched selves see on the horizon, or an actual rain cloud? 

1 hour ago, Urlan said:

I don't agree, it honestly seems like something very much akin to the intent of Onslaught. Something to do for a few very rare but minor rewards and then never touched again. Still, its something for now. I mean how many folk currently run Nightmare just to run nightmare? DE once mentioned few enough folk run them outside alerts for specific mods, that they wondered at one point if they should remove them.

That's very valid.  But I only mean from now until fotuna.

Archived