Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

The Meaning of Mainline: Next Update ETA!

Recommended Posts

Can't for the Arbitrations and unlimited Archwing usage next week 😃

Edited by MASON9000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-06 at 1:08 PM, Jivy said:

it wasnt a promise

to be exact they said that ITS going to happen, didnt say it may happen around that time or they are trying to do it around that time, they said fortuma will be added to game at around same time of the year as cetus.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Culaio said:

to be exact they said that ITS going to happen, didnt say it may happen around that time or they are trying to do it around that time, they said fortuma will be added to game at around same time of the year as cetus.

And it whose in October 13...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-03 at 11:28 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

 - A/B/C Configurations for Operator Customizations.

Finally we can experiment with operators without worrying about loosing original look!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope i see in this update those new video settings REworked anti aliasing lightning renderer reflection bla bla bla!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 04/10/2018 à 10:36, -STR-Lotus a dit :

my predictions
Monday, October 8:the next uptade

22 October:Fortuna

October November December:open world updates and The New War Update

 


 

You forgot railjack, as for the new war, they said it'll come out in 2019, maybe around june like the sacrifice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Maryph said:

You forgot railjack, as for the new war, they said it'll come out in 2019, maybe around june like the sacrifice

Railjack was also said to not be happening this year as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-04 at 10:36 AM, -STR-Lotus said:

my predictions
Monday, October 8:the next uptade

22 October:Fortuna

October November December:open world updates and The New War Update

Confirmed many times coming 2019.

Your predictions are trash.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-04 at 7:59 PM, KIREEK said:

Will tennogen skins be released aswell?

Maybe, just maybe, if it's not on the list, it's not releasing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-03 at 10:28 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- New Melee weapons!

By that I hope you mean Melee 3.0 😛

Also a bit sad Jupiter rework wont make it here 😕

But thanks anyway. New Gear Wheel and Arch changes is enough for me to kill the time i need to wait 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all killing me over here with the 700 launcher farming. Just switch to your operator and deploy the archwing. Once you switch back to your frame and pick it up, it doesn't use up a charge. I've been on 8 charges for the past hundred few times I called it down.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know this might be too late to mention or not?

i was wondering if it might be a future option to be able to forma the A/B/C configurations for warframes and weapons each on its own?

like now you do A and all do the same change (like you dont know that, duh!)

yes i know people will jump on my head maybe for asking this, cause it may use more forma, but i have a tiny solution for it maybe?

so if you forma a slot on A with x polarity, you will have a choice to forma all (ABC) or just A, or A and B, and so on,

reason im asking for this is that some of my warframe builds clash with a different type of setup, can not forma it to optimize it completely, here looking at you slowva and speedva

please consider this option, would make my life so much easier, and thanks in advance for the archwing being unlimited, huge thumbs up for that thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we get a option to be able to go in to the cetus cause it is like hell to try to load in to the plains when my pc seams like it is dumping user information and movement if i go to the planes from my ship i dont get the same amount of lag or framing i some times freeze up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad the "Elite Alerts" have been renamed to Arbitrations and are tied to the Arbiters of Hexis! I feel like that Syndicate has been a bit neglected while all the other ones got extra lore in the form of quests or events, and I hope the gameplay and dialogue in the Arbitrations will shed some new light on the Arbiters' motivations and philosophy. Also excited for the infinite Archwing, that is a great change indeed! :3

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

some of my warframe builds clash with a different type of setup, can not forma it to optimize it completely

You could do so with a duplicate warframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Spoogity said:

Y'all killing me over here with the 700 launcher farming. Just switch to your operator and deploy the archwing. Once you switch back to your frame and pick it up, it doesn't use up a charge. I've been on 8 charges for the past hundred few times I called it down.

That one was known but considered an exploit; one that isn't going to be worried about much since we are moving to the unlimited charges. It was addressed on the twitters a bit back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update on when this is coming? I'm at day 399 login and really don't want primed vigor. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jorydan said:

Any update on when this is coming? I'm at day 399 login and really don't want primed vigor. 

"Hopefully early this week"

It could be later today, maybe tomorrow, maybe delayed until the weekend. No one really knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Aejan said:

"Hopefully early this week"

It could be later today, maybe tomorrow, maybe delayed until the weekend. No one really knows. 

 

It would be nice to know the progress of it lol. But I have a feeling it'll be Thursday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Purity said:

 

It would be nice to know the progress of it lol. But I have a feeling it'll be Thursday. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzMPx7DBRWWBcbIgQ9bbh

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...