Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Deluxe Skin

General_Durandal

• 3 weeks later...

Generally Deluxe skins are a re-imagining of the frame. But for the most part, they retain some essence of that frame. I have to be honest, this skin looks god damn amazing... but it looks absolutely nothing like Limbo in the slightest. It looks amazing and i'd totally rock it, but it doesn't look like limbo to me. Honestly it looks more like a Harrow Deluxe.

People discussing the merits of the skin (it looks nice, really. I can dig it.), and I'm just over here imagining how that codpiece/loincloth is going to look with Limbo's Agile animation.

I can't decide which would be the more... interesting choice. Codpiece or loincloth.

28 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

People discussing the merits of the skin (it looks nice, really. I can dig it.), and I'm just over here imagining how that codpiece/loincloth is going to look with Limbo's Agile animation.

I can't decide which would be the more... interesting choice. Codpiece or loincloth.

Well, loincloth would be a bit more flaccid and means he needs some performance enhancement. Nothing more.

Anyway, A bit hard to like a helmet with a Syandana in front. Jiangshi don't have that long a talisman for practicality as well a ya know.

14 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Well, loincloth would be a bit more flaccid and means he needs some performance enhancement. Nothing more.

Yes, of course. I'm just wondering about the visuals. Codpiece would be more immediately obvious, but loincloth could arguably be worse/better, depending on who's looking. What I'm interested in is, which one will DE chose? Because if they don't remove it, they're gonna have to pick one of those two.

Just now, Archeyef said:

Yes, of course. I'm just wondering about the visuals. Codpiece would be more immediately obvious, but loincloth could arguably be worse/better, depending on who's looking. What I'm interested in is, which one will DE chose? Because if they don't remove it, they're gonna have to pick one of those two.

They could advertise those real life energy orbs if they picked the limp option