Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maks of the Revenant: Can't get the Revenant specter to spawn again

(XBOX)ExcaliburSapph

So I started the story when it first came to xbox and on the first night it worked fine, but on the second night, I wore the mask and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do something else to get the Revenant specter to spawn again or is it glitched? 

Edited by (XB1)ExcaliburSapph
This was orginally about a glitch I thought happened with my dailey rewards but it was just me being dumb, so I changed to an actual problem I have. (Or it's just me being dumb still)

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same issue where started the mini quest left plains of eidolo after opening first dialogue circle and then being unable to play through the rest of content or obtain the revenant warframe blueprint. Please help warframe support I'd like to play the mini quest all the way through, but would also be just as happy if I was gifted or received the revenant blueprint from other means as I already farmed out the parts for revenant and would be greatly displeased if I will not be able to build the latest warframe I put time and effort into farming