Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Spawn Points And Fast Travel.

BraveDude8

Firstly, the option to SET AN ACTUAL SPAWNPOINT. I seem to alternate between 8 different halls and it gets really annoying.

Secondly, give us the option to make "teleporter" decorations. You go to it, interact and it gives you a list of destinations - Labs, Duelling Room, Barracks, etc. You click on one and get transported to the relevant teleporter.

Questions?

I support this idea. What I keep thinking about is SELECTABLE spawn locations, like so:

When you activate the Dojo key, you are presented with a selection screen showing a list of the spawn points (Halls) built and their location in the dojo map. Picture how you pick a spawn point in the Battlefield series as an example.

Select a location, click Play and you spawn there. Naming the Halls appropriately would be one way for the dojo architect to better identify each spawn location. The name of the hall would appear on the selection list.

Yep, pretty much the idea.

Edited by BraveDude8

It would be EXCELLENT!!

My fast & easy suggestion:

- the game keeps data of where you are in the dojo when you exit (first time spawn is in the first room ever built)

- when you go inside again you spawn exactly where you were last time you exited it

GG & No RE

I support this idea. What I keep thinking about is SELECTABLE spawn locations, like so:

When you activate the Dojo key, you are presented with a selection screen showing a list of the spawn points (Halls) built and their location in the dojo map. Picture how you pick a spawn point in the Battlefield series as an example.

Select a location, click Play and you spawn there. Naming the Halls appropriately would be one way for the dojo architect to better identify each spawn location. The name of the hall would appear on the selection list.

Sounds awesome.

It would be EXCELLENT!!

My fast & easy suggestion:

- the game keeps data of where you are in the dojo when you exit (first time spawn is in the first room ever built)

- when you go inside again you spawn exactly where you were last time you exited it

GG & No RE

Still doesn't solve the issue of having MASSIVE dojos.

• 2 weeks later...

This is necessary. We do not want to destroy the old-style halls because, well, we'll never get them back... But even though our centralized design for the new halls puts everything close together, people still get lost.

Even if all we got was that the Warlords could set one Hall to be the primary spawn location, that would help a lot.

This is necessary. We do not want to destroy the old-style halls because, well, we'll never get them back... But even though our centralized design for the new halls puts everything close together, people still get lost.

Even if all we got was that the Warlords could set one Hall to be the primary spawn location, that would help a lot.

Even that would be nice.