Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #221: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Many moons ago I had trouble with twitch drops, it is only solved for me by: ps4 must be powered all the way off and then starting twitch on the PC will correctly function as described. Anyway I offer that to others that have trouble. MY real point is though,  DE, ****** Why do you not run a drop for the individual streams of X box at 1 and another ps4, where every 10 or 15 minuts you award 25 credit token, that really gives an opportunity to trouble shoot problems, it is a smaller audience view and a credit drop would hardy have any effect on game economics and is sufficient time to try and test account linking. If you are poor getting something for free is wonderful, not getting something for free when everyone else is is heartbreaking to young fans.

Plz for the love og God i hope baros bring Prime Intefify. I need MoAr PoWa, but we already know DE is famous for the constant Trolling method, and maybe baros will bring some crap random prisma weapon and/or Prime insulation or some crap like this.

Eeesh that's like midnight my time and I've been going to bed at like 8 of late, haha ... but I do want those ducats for the Inaros quest so looks like I'll have to wake up after a nap to watch before going back to bed.

1 minute ago, Barcs said:

Eeesh that's like midnight my time and I've been going to bed at like 8 of late, haha ... but I do want those ducats for the Inaros quest so looks like I'll have to wake up after a nap to watch before going back to bed.

at least it's not at 4am for you. Unlike my case.

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

lol, 350 ducat twitch drop when I'm sitting on over 3k ducats.... would have liked something else in all honesty but then I don't expect much on prime time.  Mind you I suppose the more they test it the more likely we might get it on a devstream (where a lot of us didn't get anything last week...)

At least hou can watch it, if hou are in Europe the stream is around 2 am lol

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

f1b5bd80a3968fb1005a46f64a198078.jpg

It’s a P Party for Peculiar Mods - and you’re invited! Bring your best P loadout to join Rebecca and Megan on the Peculiar Mod hunt. Will you bring Ash Prime with the Phantasma? Chroma Prime with the Pangolin Sword? It’s your P decision (and yes we know there are no P Warframes, so PRIMES it is). 

What’s that Baro? Is it your 100th visit on PC this week?? AND you want to do a 350 Ducat Twitch Drop?! What a generous fellow! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art!

See you here tonight, October 4th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

I'll bring my best mods to the table. See you soon! :D

Archived