Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #221: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, mistsack said:

So a stream that is at 0:00 in my time, waht a nice time for EU players to watch a stream at 0:00 in the week ... WELL PLAYED! ...

so what is your solution? for DE to wake up at 2am so you can watch it mid day and then all their local fans miss out? you can watch it whenever, it is on their channel. you cant please everyone man. early prime times are a bad idea too, since everyone is at work on a weekday if it starts at 2pm their time.

Presenting to you Proud Patrons: my Pink and Purple Prime Valkyr!

Kd29c5g.jpg

Featured in this Powerful Picture, atop a Preserved Plinth in the Plains occasionally Pulsing with Power, Posed with the Paris Prime (with Prisma Projectiles too!), we have her adorned with the Pantom-like Pakal Chest Piece, the Provoking Provvok Pauldron, the Passionate Prisma Naberus (with Praise to Plague Star), the Pair of Porta (and DoTD counterPart) shin Protectors, with a Pryoclastic Pyra Prime Plunging down her Posterior!

To Provide Prosecutors with a Paddling, she wields the Pyrana Prime (with the Perla Pistol skin), and her Personalized zaw, the Pedlek Punisher, with the Pazza Sugatra for added Panache!

g46b5ws.jpg

I am Positive you'll Percieve my Provisions to be Pleasing to you fine People!

~kPa732

P.S. Loadout is at the top

28 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

so what is your solution? for DE to wake up at 2am so you can watch it mid day and then all their local fans miss out? you can watch it whenever, it is on their channel. you cant please everyone man. early prime times are a bad idea too, since everyone is at work on a weekday if it starts at 2pm their time.

Do it in night from Friday to Saturday, not in night before last workday of week... 

Primed Pistol Gambit.  Primed Pedestal.  Prisma....anything.  The clue about Baro is probably a a pallasii.  For those not in the know, that's part of the scientific name of the red herring (Pacific Herring).

I'm hoping for a chance to purchase something like Primed Streamline, Primed Intensify, Primed True Steel, Primed Organ Shatter, or at best Primed Split Chamber.  I'm no holding out immense hope, because the likelihood is more in favor of half priced items and an extended selection.  That'd not break anything, and require minimal input.  Again, hopefully I'm wrong and this will be something actually special.

hace 48 minutos, Talinthis dijo:

Put the stream at that time is to leave out European players, I do not think anyone who has to work on Friday can see it.
 It does not seem fair to me.

6 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

Let's hope this Twitch Drop works unlike the last Devstream...

I thought I got no drop cause I watched on the desktop twitch app this one time instead of watching in my browser or on my phone like I usually do

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

It’s a P Party for Peculiar Mods - and you’re invited! Bring your best P loadout to join Rebecca and Megan on the Peculiar Mod hunt. Will you bring Ash Prime with the Phantasma? Chroma Prime with the Pangolin Sword? It’s your P decision (and yes we know there are no P Warframes, so PRIMES it is). 

Are you guys importing out overpowered loadouts into this week's Prime Time like you did last week? Feel free to import my "P Loadout" (the first loadout in my account) into your game if that's the case. It's my favorite all round Nezha Deluxe-equipped loadout complete with many primed mods and multiple umbral mods into my warframe and my weapons!

I for one think it's disgusting that people that work in Canada don't fit their work schedules around people that live in Europe.  How am I supposed to leave twitch running and muted while I am asleep knowing that things don't revolve around me?  Reprehensible.

If we get a 'Primsa Clem Noggle' I guess I will forgive you.  It's your only chance.

Archived