Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should only be one - relay

(XBOX)Nightseid

I am super excited for the new Pyrus Project event but if I were honestly (and I have suggested this before) we should really only have the one relay - considering we have cetus, iron wake and margoo's bazaar. Having multiple relays dont offer anything except limiting new players access to baro.

I don't know about your idea but some of issues I have with realays are:

-Why do all of them look the same?I mean they should be themed by the planet they are on.

-MR Limitations dont have any sense.What is new player gonna buy from Baro if he doesn't have junk prime parts,credits,endo for primed mods... They couldn't even if they would.Relays should be locked only for those who didn't unlock that planet they are on.

3 minutes ago, RistN said:

-Why do all of them look the same?I mean they should be themed by the planet they are on.

DE wanted to make each relay unique. But that plan got [DE]layed. It took them over 3 years to let us rebuild a relay.

I'd go one farther and say there should be zero relays. 

Baro will most likely still show up on Cetus and without any relays the last reason we have been given for not letting us access the Simulacrum from our orbiters vanishes. 

27 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I'd go one farther and say there should be zero relays. 

Baro will most likely still show up on Cetus and without any relays the last reason we have been given for not letting us access the Simulacrum from our orbiters vanishes. 

Having one relay is fine for me. It semi expands the lore, although I wish they had more to do in the relay especially when you can access everything else from your ships. I just do not see the benefit for having multiple relays that all do the same thing.

43 minutes ago, RistN said:

MR Limitations dont have any sense.What is new player gonna buy from Baro if he doesn't have junk prime parts,credits,endo for primed mods... They couldn't even if they would.Relays should be locked only for those who didn't unlock that planet they are on.

And if they do have? New player will trade his chroma prime set, withuot even knowing how precious it is (or all other things), for a cool sydana or primed mod he would never use. In sake of those who dont know.

Id honestly go the opposite step and say they should add in more and create more variation between each one. Look at the new strata relay, a completely new layout, a different theme of fire, members of both Cetus and Fortuna. Adding something unique to each one and not just cosmetic to give for an actual reason to go to them outside of Baro.
As Evilpricetag said its also MR incentive. 

As it is now though, there is only real use for a single relay.

43 minutes ago, ReaperOfTheSouls said:

And if they do have? New player will trade his chroma prime set, withuot even knowing how precious it is (or all other things), for a cool sydana or primed mod he would never use. In sake of those who dont know.

Problem is that new players:

-Dont even know Baro exists in the first place

-Dont have required materials for ducats or credits.

I don't have new primes and I am MR 25.Even if new players have it and give those for ducats its still not that huge mistake given that Chroma prime set is only 200p on market currently.So it's not that precious.

As for Chroma itself...I wouldn't recommend it to any new player because of its complicated abilities that they just would not understand or build it and use it properly.

Also mistakes are bound to happen and all of us have mistaken in one moment (or few)when we started to play.I for once sold Atlas and Ether dagger BP not knowing I couldn't get them back...