Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Login Reward System and Weapons

Bigred

Question

23 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Bigred said:

Will the new system allow me to choose one of the weapons as a reward again?

Rebecca says: " you will be presented with up to 3 Choices! (...) by the next time you reach a given category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen".

I read that as a negative answer to your question: if you already picked a weapon, by the next choice that weapon will not appear - there's going to be another item in its place.

All information about trading is obsolete by this point, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think they are making the weapons tradeable. You still have to log in over 700 days to get every one of the log in weapons. After the 1000 mark, the next drops should be part of the evergreen system. Have you hit the 900 day benchmark yet? If so you may want to contact support.

Could you guys please share some knowledge about this? I am finally less than 30 days away from the only weapon I really craved for in this game (which is Zenistar, mostly because heavy blade skins look BIG). Will I be able to get this?

Edited by Prepotenza

20 minutes ago, Prepotenza said:

Could you guys please share some knowledge about this? I am finally less than 30 days away from the only weapon I really craved for in this game (which is Zenistar, mostly because heavy blade skins look BIG). Will I be able to get this?

Just read the Dev Workshops, because there is all the information you need. We can't tell you anything else than what's written there.

28 minutes ago, Prepotenza said:

After reaching 100, 300, 500..  days you will be able to choose a weapon of your choice (like Zenistar, zenith,...) 

1 minute ago, Bigred said:

Such a shame if there is no way to reacquire Login weapons. It was the only feature of this new system I was hoping for.

Never mind.

It would motivate people to create alt accounts, log in for 100 days, get Zenistar and sell it for plat. If you already have the weapon, there is really no reason to get another copy of it.

1 hour ago, Prepotenza said:

Yes, you will for sure be able to get it.

17 minutes ago, Bigred said:

Such a shame if there is no way to reacquire Login weapons. It was the only feature of this new system I was hoping for.

Never mind. 

Did you really just sell your Zenistar? O_o

If you did it within the last two weeks, you might be able to send a ticket to CS and ask them to restore it. Otherwise, you will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

5 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Things that aren't tradeable have no value.

so you say something you cant buy has no value?

Let me give you an extreme example: You cant sell your family, so they have no value?

The weapons have a value because it takes a lot of Time to get them, not because they are worth Platinum 

1 minute ago, Kyoresh said:

Let me give you an extreme example: You cant sell your family, so they have no value?

That is correct. They have no monetary value. Technically they do though since you could sell them to human traffickers or organ harvesters.

To be honest, I think the new login system is flawed and stupid. It's basically spoon-feeding newbs like babies and spitting in the all of the veterans' faces. I know this because I have a friend who's a PS4 vet, and he feels the same way about the system. But then again, my opinions tend to be crappy and invalid...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Linkgamer75 said:

To be honest, I think the new login system is flawed and stupid. It's basically spoon-feeding newbs like babies and spitting in the all of the veterans' faces. I know this because I have a friend who's a PS4 vet, and he feels the same way about the system. But then again, my opinions tend to be crappy and invalid...

And why is that?
I'm at 1k+ days. Nobody was spitting in my face. people still need the same amount of days to get everything. People just can decide in what order they get the stuff. That's all.
And vets get some nice rewards at 1k+ days. Free slots, free Rivens, 50k Kuva and other stuff.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Linkgamer75 said:

Yeah, true. But still, I just don't think they should do it because of how you can get, for example, the 500 day reward at 200.

But how does this affect vets in any way? The change to the systems doesn't change the fact that I had everything before the newer people. And as I said, the same amount of time is needed to get everything.
I fail to see why this may be a bother for vets.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Linkgamer75 said:

Yeah, true. But still, I just don't think they should do it because of how you can get, for example, the 500 day reward at 200.

Back in my day, you had to walk 3 miles uphill in a blizzard with no shoes before you could get a reward. Kids these days. Sheesh. 

Hah. But back on topic, the first reason it's bad is because it makes it seem like all of the progress on the reward system before the change was for nothing. Also, it just reinforces the idea of newbs being favored by DE. But as I've said, my opinions have turned out to be like horse-dung lately.