[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #221!

Ugh, I messed up the time zones and missed it.

Could the partners extend the twitch drop this weekend?

Great stream y'all!

Also figure to help out with drops working or not. I didn't get the ducats. Started watching from the NeoNess host and to the PokketNinja raid. Didn't get an inbox message and still have the 140 ducats on my account. Not a big deal, it's just a few fissures, just figured I would mention it.

snagged a couple clips...including the one where you both got the peculiar bloom mod 😄

Unfortunately the twitch drop system still needs tweaking...

• Like 3

It's kinda sad when you watch almost the entire stream but didn't get the ducats at all. Happen almost all the last streams and I have the twitch/warframe account linked. Hope you can fix that for a next time. GGHF! 

Weird. I usually don't have issues with twitch drops, but my friend and I both didn't get our Ducats. 

Not a huge deal. It's just Ducats. Would be a shame if it happened for something bigger though.

Didn't get ducats, honestly feel cheated.

Like I was used to boost Twitch viewer numbers on the promise from a buggy system that doesn't work. Reading back through old threads, seems this has been an issue for years.

Posted (edited)

Didn't get the ducats either - this is the 4th Twitch drop in a row that hasn't worked for me. Correct Twitch account, linked and relinked.

Three of the past times I watched the stream on PC with a dual monitor setup. I like doing something mindless grinding while listening/watching to you guys.

Yesterday, I used the Twitch mobile app - and was solidly looking at the stream for the whole time. Maybe this helps troubleshoot?

Anyway, thanks for the stream! Love watching you guys - can still get by with no drops, just disappointing.

Edited by arii1986
More details

Posted (edited)

Haven't checked if the Twitch Drop was received.

But, what can I get with that amount?

I don't know anything about baro and his wares.

Edit:

Already logged in and i received the ducats. Maybe I'm receiving the drop if I wath via twitch android app? Got no inbox from dev stream.

With 350 ducats...my only options are primed mods? Aside from grinding prime parts.

Edited by Hariken07
Addendum

No ducats for me as well...I guess thats another 20 relic runs.

Please DE for the love of Clem, stop your Twitch drops. They won't work properly (remember the Exilus Drop? A friend got 70 and me one...)

• Upvote 2

Hm, never had problems with getting twitch drops. Always worked perfectly fine for me. Guess I'm lucky. 🤷‍♂️

I didn't get my ducats :sadcry: i was watching from start stream, my friends get it, why i don't? :sadcry: