Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #221!

[DE]Megan

Great stream y'all!

Also figure to help out with drops working or not. I didn't get the ducats. Started watching from the NeoNess host and to the PokketNinja raid. Didn't get an inbox message and still have the 140 ducats on my account. Not a big deal, it's just a few fissures, just figured I would mention it.

It's kinda sad when you watch almost the entire stream but didn't get the ducats at all. Happen almost all the last streams and I have the twitch/warframe account linked. Hope you can fix that for a next time. GGHF! 

Didn't get the ducats either - this is the 4th Twitch drop in a row that hasn't worked for me. Correct Twitch account, linked and relinked.

Three of the past times I watched the stream on PC with a dual monitor setup. I like doing something mindless grinding while listening/watching to you guys.

Yesterday, I used the Twitch mobile app - and was solidly looking at the stream for the whole time. Maybe this helps troubleshoot?

Anyway, thanks for the stream! Love watching you guys - can still get by with no drops, just disappointing.

Haven't checked if the Twitch Drop was received.

But, what can I get with that amount?

I don't know anything about baro and his wares.

Edit:

Already logged in and i received the ducats. Maybe I'm receiving the drop if I wath via twitch android app? Got no inbox from dev stream.

With 350 ducats...my only options are primed mods? Aside from grinding prime parts.

Archived