Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro is dead to me (probably)

PookieNumnums

Hi, 

Let me be the first to say its been a good run. I have. Almost everything from baro excluding zeph and droids immortals, and he has made me a lot of plat and provided much swaggery.

But,

People are linking the primed version of faction damage mods FOR PISTOL and i gotta say...

If that is their "baros 100th visit surprise" then i totally understand why reb and meg DIDNT want to spoil it for us during prime time.  They wanted to dodge the salt flinging and boy did they.

If that IS what he is bringing as his big surprise then baro hon you are dead to me it is over do not call do not text me at 420 am because youre loaded from too much clemonade and want to slur through your dankest memes. 

Seriously, 

I was hoping for primed streamline and i can totally deal with not getting it but primed expels? That is not worthy of this milestone, at all. And while sure it was ugly enough for me to come make a break up post, get ready for the poopstorm coming from people once they see it. 

P.s. 

Bring me prisma operator or kiteer operator suit (that either has a ton of floating diamonds or is literally baros actual suit) and then we can make up. But ima still be mad tho.

2 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

Primed streamline + fleeting expertise = 120% efficiency
you really hope DE broke his own system intentionally? sorry but that mod never gonna exist 

Efficiency is hard capped at 75%, any more than that does nothing.

I don't know why they don't just release that mod, Primed Continuity is leagues more OP than Primed Streamline ever could be.

2 minutes ago, Jaysus41 said:

Efficiency is hard capped at 75%, any more than that does nothing.

I don't know why they don't just release that mod, Primed Continuity is leagues more OP than Primed Streamline ever could be.

With Primed Streamline (assuming it has the same numbers as Primed Continuity does) you would only need to sacrifice 20% power duration to hit 175% eff. Not to mention that by only using P Streamline, abilities would be half the cost. It kinda negates the whole power balance of "efficiency at the cost of duration" that Fleeting Expertise has. Thus, IMO, it would be a massive gamebreaker. Primed Continuity is different, since we have 3 other mods besides Continuity that affect power duration, one of which is nearly double the effect of P Cont.

23 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

Primed streamline + fleeting expertise = 120% efficiency
you really hope DE broke his own system intentionally? sorry but that mod never gonna exist 

Not counting the -55% from Blind Rage 😉 Gives it plenty of use, and it'd be nice to just run a Primed Streamline at 9/10 for 50% efficiency. DE will do it eventually

Ya if that is all Baro brings for his 100th visit, I will be disappointed too. If DE thinks damage mods will make us too op, then at least bring us some skins, beautiful skins/armor set/ syandana are a lot more useful than some forever-not-using primed mods. 

The faction damage mods are amazing if you can be bothered to change them.

But regardless of what he will/might have how about we not overreact and start throwing stones until he actually gets here.

Or is it irrational to expect that of this community? I think it might be.

OHH Boy the salty tomorrow will be Godlike. DE is in real bad state right now with so many bad moves.

After the recent vanilla pre-nerfed Chroma prime access and now with prime trash pistol mod for Baros 100? OwWwwWWoooWWoooo

and i predict a HUIUUUUUGE nerf hammer campaign next week including volt, equinox, sarym.fgt 

Edited by xcenic

Just now, Escapements said:

i know about this old update , and the old vex is no way a bad thing for this game , but i was asking xcenic about his sources for his nerf prediction lol 

but yeah i can feel the bloody hammer vibe , i just wish they dont touch equinox ;(

ah i see i miss read apologies 

as for nerf perdiction comes from perspective some people see anything DE does will be a nerf to something personally the only one i see is sayrn 

as for volt XD what game break can he do he is fairly balanced 

equinox eh maybe i dont really play her so i cant really say anything but while i can see it i dont see happening any time soon

11 minutes ago, Escapements said:

enjoy your powercreep will it last , big shake up is coming for riven disposition 

Do you have any info on that?

I'm really interested because I was planning on selling some of my rivens for weapons that i don't use anymore, and most of them are really expensive, and if they rescale their disposition, im sure their price will drop greatly

Just now, Escapements said:

i have nothing official sorry , but based on my experience and my gut instinct , i can guarantee you they will revisit the whole riven system let alone the disposition , the reason for that is 

the last backlash in the forum (before chroma prime access) and the disaster that spawned from gram prime unchanged disposition , they no longer able to pretend that theres no problem

long story short , nothing will be safe when melee 3.0 / fotuna lunches .

I dont care much about rivens but I would love to suggest that please keep the rumors at minimal. People can get really effy when it comes to nerfs/balance. 
Stay safe pal.

23 minutes ago, Escapements said:

well i dont have official source , but its way overdue and i think Melee 3.0 and fortuna kit weapons will 100% force them to revisit the disposition , its been eyeballing them for long time.

I'm going to hazard a prediction: you're probably wrong. They haven't updated riven dispo in over 600 days. A lot has happened since then, the weapon rebalance, for one. If you have a source let me know.

Also, contrary to some nerf herder convention about riven disposition they have also talked about respecting player investment.