3 Day Affinity Booster 450 200000
3 Day Credit Booster 350 75000
3 Day Resource (Amount) Booster 400 150000
BaroEmote 0 1000000
Pedestal Prime 0 1000000
Sands Of Inaros 100 25000

Literally they just laugh of us...

Edited by xcenic

DE never fails to deliver failure with Baro.

100th visit and the best (and I use this word generously) it had was 4 Bane mods (pistol) and a Viper Wraith. and the shoulder decor if you want some fashion.

Everything else was already there or trash./imo

Edited by MagnusFury

5 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

I mean, it's almost like logic is beyond him.

Let alone that any disposition change will not effect current rivens unless DE want's a backlash to go legal.

"if a weapon's disposition is changed, the attributes on already unveiled Rivens for the weapon will be automatically adjusted to match the new disposition. e.g. AkLex disposition reduced from 5 to 3 in Hotfix 19.8.1  "

Copy pasted from the wiki.

dispotition changes WILL affects current rivens. which is totally bullS#&$.they should change that. like, totally.

Edited by mikakor

i woldent be so salty and angry if they dident promise someting again, and didnt deliver again, so yeah im salty and angry, becuse they promised us someting again, and they broke my trust AGAIN 

i love DE and this game, but i cant stand for this anymore, my trust once gained now lost, fool me once shame on me, fool me twice how could you ? 

i truly wish i could trust DE but i cant anymore not after all this

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

They deleted the other post instead of merge, how much professionalism...

And then they deleted another post. As I was typing a reply.

Both threads were critical, yes, but perfectly normal and mostly polite. At least from the first pages that I've seen. Deleting them without any cause (other than: "no unhappy people on the forums plox!") and without leaving a message is just... it's a piss-poor display by the mod team, really.

DE: you got peoples' hopes up and then disappointed them. Just say "sorry" and suck it up, deal with the disappointed players. Silencing them won't make it go away.

Edited by TimFlint
a word.

He brought four excellent mods, two weapons, like a dozen cosmetics, several of which are new, boosters, and even if he didn't bring the Expel mods this would be an exceptionally fantastic haul.

Y'all are just embarrassing yourselves with all the whining that it isn't quite good enough for our precious players. 

I would have been content with just a new ship decoration like he had for his 50th...

I mean, I get it DE you guys are busy right now, but REALLY how long dose it take to make an asset like a ship decoration into the game? ( Hint it takes very little time and effort, im going to school for this stuff right now and even I could make something in less than a day)

Wait wait i just had a thought of remembering something

Dont bane purge expel what ever else of x faction apply their % last in the math problem to say how much damage we do? 

ex a weapon after doing the norm equation would be 2000 then the game sees your shooting a corrupted and then applies the 55% from expel corrupted giving you i wanna say not doing any calculator nonsense 1000 more damage roughly speaking

just seems kinda logical since that 55% needs a yes or no to apply it self since it has a apply when certain faction is shot

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

Dont bane purge expel what ever else of x faction apply their % last in the math problem to say how much damage we do? 

ex a weapon after doing the norm equation would be 2000 then the game sees your shooting a corrupted and then applies the 55% from expel corrupted giving you i wanna say not doing any calculator nonsense 1000 more damage roughly speaking

just seems kinda logical since that 55% needs a yes or no to apply it self since it has a apply when certain faction is shot

yeah thats how it works. But no one uses these mods because their a pain in the butt to use, and level them up to 10.

6 minutes ago, seprent said:

there only worth using if you have them all, and they all need to be maxed out for it to be worth it. for most people the small damage increase is not worth it for the VERY large endo price and you need to change your mods before every mission... it just ends up being really tedious to use.