Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro is dead to me (probably)

PookieNumnums

10 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

there only worth using if you have them all, and they all need to be maxed out for it to be worth it. for most people the small damage increase is not worth it for the VERY large endo price and you need to change your mods before every mission... it just ends up being really tedious to use.

well cant some pistol get a good bit of damage and adding about half of the grand total in damage to it if you shoot the unlucky faction

i wont lie that 14 drain is real and will need forma if you plan to use it kinda makes me wish we had a 4 weapon configuration slot so we can use them all if your build is the same across the 4 boards just changing the expel mod  

Edited by seprent

This is just like those videos of xmas kids finding an Xbox/Playstation box feeling so happy about it just to find that inside are some notebooks and maybe socks.
No wonder why everyone is upset.... this feels like DE is pranking us tbh.

Edited by kamimegurine

1 minute ago, kamimegurine said:

This is just like those videos of xmas kids finding an Xbox/Playstation box feeling so happy about it just to find that inside are some notebooks and maybe socks.
No wonder why everyone is upset.... this feels like DE is pranking us tbh.

personally im having a giggle i can see the youtuber videos now trying to stir the pot  

i mean some are getting so riled up from the login changes that dont really change much or the ones sayings de admitting the drought is bad or the its all some how the communities fault for something one way or another  

when people cant drink their content they get a little.... crazy ihmo makes me worry about for their mental health  

on a side note i find those videos hilarious and that happened to me except i didn't like consoles  all that much since i already had a computer so my dad was a little disappointed when the first thing 8 year old me said was "isnt this a bit silly i already have a computter" (i could not say computer right till i was 10) but hey i got some of my favorite socks from it that i wear all the time when its cold their comfy 

17 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

I was hoping for primed streamline

16 hours ago, Jaysus41 said:

I don't know why they don't just release that mod, Primed Continuity is leagues more OP than Primed Streamline ever could be.

16 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

china already has primed streamline so it is a possibility

Wow, people seriously believe that it was a serious mod? Even after DE confessed it was just there to tease dataminers?

wow four pages in yay!

let me just clarify if anyone is even keeping track, that i am not antibaro. i was just expressing the obvious. 

i love operator cosmetics and armor sets and i always buy a few duplicate primed mods because a good majority of them sell pretty regularly

and, im no math wizz, but i think that if youre using a build with four 90% elemental mods and you replace one with faction damage, after the math is done its around a 26% increase in dmg to that faction so they're garbage'nt. owo. 

buuuuuht, yeah visit 100 cmon mayng you know we want the guds.