Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted relics still accessible

(XBOX)HyenaOverlord

Recently, (10/4/18) I was playing warframe on a survival and came across a Neo R1 relic (which should be vaulted) and noticed in the codex that all of the vaulted relics including lith b4, meso n6, neo r1, and axi s3 are still dropped in the void.

Due note that I play on Xbox, so I am unaware if this issue is on PS4 or PC.

Thank you for your support.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Squazmire said:

Because it ruins there prices

Because it ruins there prices.

but you have time to farm more & therefore sell more.  Its not like Rhino would go back to 400 plat the instant the relics are unavailable.

In my experience so few people do the void on xbox, they probably never would have known and just assumed they were back in the vault.  Posting it up on the forums that they are still available probably did more to lower their prices and the word out they are still available. Good thing we keep bumping this. 😄

But since this is more directly tied to their sales of prime vault in real money, they will probably fix this pretty quickly - unlike the PoE bugs that have been posted about since PoE launch, or the Onslaught bugs that have been posted about since Onslaught launch.

Presumably it is a pretty quick hot fixable (even on console) issue as well - as iirc they were able to hotfix the relic drops from syndicates etc in the past.

A 2 month unvaulting is more then enough time.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

but you have time to farm more & therefore sell more.  Its not like Rhino would go back to 400 plat the instant the relics are unavailable.

A 2 month unvaulting is more then enough time to build up plenty sets of each. No more extra time is needed.