Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XenMaster

can i hope baro brings dethcube prisma?

wasn't Primed Expel mods already confirmed?

you'll probably see Dethcube Prime at some point, we are due another Primed Sentinel after all, and nobody needs the love more than Dethcube 

37 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

wasn't Primed Expel mods already confirmed?

you'll probably see Dethcube Prime at some point, we are due another Primed Sentinel after all, and nobody needs the love more than Dethcube 

Maybe but they are generally pretty good at keping things on upcoming baros from being linkable before baro get here so while it's probable he's bringing those. I think he's also binging other things. Maybe even every Prisma item he's ever brought maybe every Primed mod, keeping with the P theme of last nights Prime Pime 

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

From all the useful tools we need you want a sentinel.

Even little surprises can make people happy

Since Helios is going in the vault with Banshee(I believe), and there will no longer be any active prime sentinels, it might mean a new one will come with Mesa Prime(or whoever). Maybe it'll be Dethcube.

Dethcube was my very first Sentinel, but I haven't taken him out of storage for years now. He just can't do anything useful compared to the other Sentinels. He's gonna need more than just a Prisma/Prime variant to get me to use him for something other than MR fodder...

Oh well no Deathcube prisma variant or every prisma/prime theory. At least I got a Wraith I didn't have out of it.

If it's any consolation every Warframe anniversary that rolls around I secretly hope for the DexCube