[DE]Megan

PC Server Upgrades October 11th @ 9AM [COMPLETE!]

Posted (edited)

Nices ?!

- Hope there well be a big better Hotfix

- Zylok Buff = change to 3 burst shot and buff CC + CD

(😞BTW the bug or glitch / gun,rifle or whatever still turn into a sword and is pretty annoying)

#[DE]Megan

#Community Helper

Edited by Nightshadow134
Some bug or glitct are still there not fix yeah on PC sadly

Posted (edited)
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Nightshadow134:

Nices ?!

- Hope there well be a big better Hotfix

- Zylok Buff = change to 3 burst shot and buff CC + CD

(😞BTW the bug or glitch / gun,rifle or whatever still turn into a sword and is pretty annoying)

#[DE]Megan

#Community Helper

buff zylok ? yes....the +impact and recoil it got recently is much worse than it looks on paper and actually ruins many headshots/proccs making it really inconsistent cause it does rely on slash/viral purely. buffing cc/cd ? no...just no...we dont need hybrid weapons 24/7...noone complains bout tigris prime having no crit capabilities so being hybrid/crit is not a must, it just takes away from zylok's uniqueness. if just the proccs were more consistent and a bit stronger.

its an event weapon and not really too impressive so i have a feeling we might see a dex version which everyone would get. right now its not obtainable anymore which makes me guess. more slash dmg/status chance then please...and maybe a small unique passive ? i think weapons require that now unless they're just supposed to be copies of other weapons but stronger, more or less and imo thats boring.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 1

Hopefully this fixes whatever was broken with the initial "upgrades" which have rendered my ability to host or even play with most people non-existent.

On 2018-10-05 at 10:12 AM, kentDmayor said:

Give us REAL End Game already!

What are you talking about? There is an end game, it's this new level on Earth, you go outside, walk around, do things in the sun or hang out with people. 

For real tho, this game is still a WIP, there is still story and quests being added in and as far as endgame goes it's just fashion and grinding my friend.

On 2018-10-05 at 11:26 AM, PookieNumnums said:

*snif* glue what?

Airplane reference, check the movieout it's funny as HeII

On 2018-10-06 at 9:24 PM, ToxicK9 said:

What are you talking about? There is an end game, it's this new level on Earth, you go outside, walk around, do things in the sun or hang out with people. 

Tried that. It was awful.

• Applause 1

hace 1 hora, ClinkzOrz dijo:

when fortuna

they said melee 3 before fortuna.. aas we know yet.. no melee 3 in this week on next.. so fortuna prolly nov ?

On 2018-10-05 at 6:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

PC Tenno,

Starting at 9AM ET on Tuesday October 9th, we will be commencing some Server upgrades. We expect no interruptions to your gameplay, but will be monitoring regardless.

Red Text will be there to keep you informed - thank you!

@[DE]Megan Please, correct network responding error - TR

Every day "Network Not Responding"

On 2018-10-06 at 4:39 AM, wullail said:

Why would you want the game to end?

I want to know more about The Man in the Wall. NEW HALLOWEEN QUEST

16 hours ago, davej83 said:

they said melee 3 before fortuna.. aas we know yet.. no melee 3 in this week on next.. so fortuna prolly nov ?

Ah, not they did not. They stated that melee 3.0 will be after fortuna as they need to work more on it.

The "Current" schedule is:

Next update: Mainline with new Reinforcements
Followed by: Fortuna open-world expansion
By year’s end: More Fortuna content

Source:

50 minutes ago, Neroo01 said:

Ah, not they did not. They stated that melee 3.0 will be after fortuna as they need to work more on it.

The "Current" schedule is:

Next update: Mainline with new Reinforcements
Followed by: Fortuna open-world expansion
By year’s end: More Fortuna content

Source:

That...

says nothing about 3.0 being after Fortuna.

I'm expecting it with Fortuna still.

31 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

That...

says nothing about 3.0 being after Fortuna.

I'm expecting it with Fortuna still.

in all honestly. after fortuna, forcus will be turned to melee 3.0, railjack, and the new war from what im under standing.(and from the sounds of it. they make it sound like a two week update with mainline and fortuna.)

1 minute ago, gaaraplayer said:

in all honestly. after fortuna, forcus will be turned to melee 3.0, railjack, and the new war from what im under standing.(and from the sounds of it. they make it sound like a two week update with mainline and fortuna.)

Source?

They've mentioned they went back a step or two for polishing, but that doesn't really indicate that it's been delayed to post-Fortuna. Although I agree that we're likely to see Fortuna either next week or the week after.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Source?

They've mentioned they went back a step or two for polishing, but that doesn't really indicate that it's been delayed to post-Fortuna. Although I agree that we're likely to see Fortuna either next week or the week after.

In the most recent devstream they stated that it was a go or no go situation to have it included in mainline, they decided to simply ship fortuna and the rest then work on melee 3.0 after.

timestamp: 36:58

Edited by Linisti

2 minutes ago, Linisti said:

In the most recent devstream they stated that it was a go or no go situation to have it included in mainline, they decided to simply ship fortuna and the rest then work on melee 3.0 after.

Hm. Didn't remember that bit. I'll have to rewatch it.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Hm. Didn't remember that bit. I'll have to rewatch it.

timestamp's on the link above