Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics: cracking queue

sir_deadlock

I'm not so good with paint, so please forgive the low quality. I have faith that DE could make this much much more attractive.

The basic concept is to have a void relic queue that players could arrange long before they go into a mission.

This queue would act as the default next relic to be cracked. It could be overridden the same way you pick a relic right now if you decide you want something else.

The way you would see this most is in the refinement screen. There'd be a queue you could arrange. When you get into a mission there would already be a relic selected, so you wouldn't have to look for one. Picking relics is a real pain when a person doesn't remember what they're looking for or has a lot of vaulted relics to sift through. The timer often run outs and they have to go without a relic. I've missed a few rare drops because of this happening.7wiNqUd.png

Yeah, would definitely help. Before I upgraded my computer, I would sometimes (rarely but still) not get the chance to choose a relic in infinite missions, and I'd assume that there are more people with sub-optimal hardware playing right now. So, for them it would be an awesome addition and for the rest it would still be nice (I keep forgetting the names of relics i want to use).