Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"bring back end game content "

ilan53531

first of english is not my Native language so im sorry for the Spelling mistakes and the fing relited to thet.

BRING BACK END GAME CONTENT

i know thet we not really had end game in warframe but we had stuff that came close,

like Dark sectors(before the armistice), Trials and i dont know if you can include Sanctuary Onslaught.

i did'nt have the chans to get to the dark sectors before the armistice because i did'nt have a clan back then

but i watched videos online.

whan i first saw the game mod and all of the cool staf thet you do in it i was hyped to play it but whan i got in to a clan it was to late. De said thet they are putting the game mod on the shelf but they all so promise thet it well came back in the future its as been 3 years since and now they putting the other end game mod to "rest" they said the same fing on it.

i love De and i love ther game but like everyone know we not in a huge content drought thet hurts the developers and the community whant the only content are skins and primes.

i think the i we had at list the dark secters the community well not be so thirst for "blood" and clas well have some fing to do. we also can create are on events with thet and in the meantime the devs will be able to work on the next big update more peacfully.

thank you for reading plz leave you thoughts delow and maybe it will get somewhere.

***and yes this is my first time  writing in the forms***

Edited by ilan53531

il y a 24 minutes, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru a dit :

Warframe is mainstream now.

It was always mainstream and that won't change.

il y a 35 minutes, ilan53531 a dit :

i know thet we not really had end game in warframe but we had stuff that came close,

like Trials and Dark sectors(before the armistice) and i dont know if you can include Sanctuary Onslaught.

Trials were just puzzles, once you knew how to complete them it was a piece of cake.

Dark sector were broken PvP missions in which players either abused immortality or invisibility (or both).

I'm surprised you failed to mention the one thing most players considered endgame : T4 survival.

There were never any "endgame content" to warframe and there never will be, unless you consider farming missions in which enemies one-shot you while you one-shot them "endgame". Then you have sortie 😛

Edited by Trichouette

4 minutes ago, ilan53531 said:

i know the ther are some fing thet i missed and thet why its god that you brought up some of the fings thet i missed.

and for dark sectors, like i said i didt play them but they can all ways fix them

Dark Sectors actual missions are still in-game.

The PvP mode for Solar Rail Conflicts was broken in the way that Weapons and Frames started Unranked and Mods unlocked as you leveled up in the PvP mission.

That was not end-game.

Trials ...well, said best:

15 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Trials were just puzzles, once you knew how to complete them it was a piece of cake.

The only thing end-game about Trials was that they were reward time-locked to 24hrs and later to Daily Reset timer.

-Meaning you could get 1 Arcane Enhancement per Trial every day...so 3 Trials per day max.

Now that we can get 3 Arcane Enhancements in a single Tridolon run, which takes about 10-15minutes...with coordinated groups getting 4-5 runs in per 50 minute night cycle for 12-15 Arcanes per night cycle.

^Yeah they could bring back Trials, but a vast majority of the playerbase would just ignore them.

Although it would reperesent an alternative :

Use Operators to more effectively farm Arcanes or if you are adverse to Operators you could slowly farm Arcanes from Trials.

Trials were more akin to Spy missions: Play the objective ; Rather than the norm of kill everything.

Surprised you didn't ask for more Tactical Alerts, as they had more unique mechanics than the Trials.

Technically we still have T4 Survival, blas MoT which still retains the 300% Enemy Damage Buff. Although the Nightmare Survival reversal really weakened the potential challenge.

Old Nightmare Survival used to allow you to leave once timer hot 10 minutes, but you could stay indefinitely like a normal Survival Mission.

I expect DE to eventually institute Nightmare or Gate-Crash mission modifiers where the longer you stay in a mission the more modifiers that stack... ulmtimately making it a challenge to stay. (Surprised Elite Sanctuary Onslaught did not have that mechanic...imagine each Zone alternating between Elemental resist, Radiation Hazard, No energy, no Shields, etcetera...switching between Sortie and Nightmare modifiers)

1 hour ago, ilan53531 said:

first of english is not my Native language so im sorry for the Spelling mistakes and the fing relited to thet.

BRING BACK END GAME CONTENT

like Dark sectors(before the armistice), Trials and i dont know if you can include Sanctuary Onslaught.

i did'nt have the chans to get to the dark sectors before the armistice because i did'nt have a clan back then

but i watched videos online.

whan i first saw the game mod and all of the cool staf thet you do in it i was hyped to play it but whan i got in to a clan it was to late. De said thet they are putting the game mod on the shelf but they all so promise thet it well came back in the future its as been 3 years since and now they putting the other end game mod to "rest" they said the same fing on it.

i love De and i love ther game but like everyone know we not in a huge content drought thet hurts the developers and the community whant the only content are skins and primes.

i think the i we had at list the dark secters the community well not be so thirst for "blood" and clas well have some fing to do. we also can create are on events with thet and in the meantime the devs will be able to work on the next big update more peacfully.

thank you for reading plz leave you thoughts delow and maybe it will get somewhere.

***and yes this is my first time  writing in the forms***

Trials weren't endgame. Just a bunch of button pushes. Plus very few people played trials, including myself. 

I could get behind a raid, that involves fighting a powerful boss that 1 - 8 people can fight against. Yes i said 1 - 8... Meaning it can be solo'd if you're feeling froggy.