The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Hated Frames

TheScrubMain

@Emulad0or what is so bad about the speed buff.  some frames ave so much anti-synergy or need to hoard kill to the point that they can't be played together.  on the other hand, some buff can prevent a frame from working properly.  I often find the Volt boost welcome as it helps me move and melee faster.  the does not mean that all volts build properly for it (to much strength and too little duration) and therefore are a nuisance but it is the minority that need to spam their 2. 

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

@Emulad0or what is so bad about the speed buff.  some frames ave so much anti-synergy or need to hoard kill to the point that they can't be played together.  on the other hand, some buff can prevent a frame from working properly.  I often find the Volt boost welcome as it helps me move and melee faster.  the does not mean that all volts build properly for it (to much strength and too little duration) and therefore are a nuisance but it is the minority that need to spam their 2. 

I dont want it. I don't want my modility changed by a random amount for a random number of seconds at a random time. If I'm using my Volt, I know how much I'm changing my mobility, for how many seconds and I can choose when I want it or not. I see no problem with Volt affecting himself with it, my problem is a random Volt affecting me at a random time

5 hours ago, Nordenfelt_ said:

Is really fun to see how people hate nuking Saryns and Volts in and outside E/SO. Jealous for that sweet kill count much?

no, I need to either take damage or get kill to maintain buffs (Oberon/Valk) for the team and they prevent that while also dying constantly due to overextending also volt is less of a problem as his nuke takes more time than a 1,4 combo spamming syran at sum Lv 75

On 2018-10-07 at 9:50 AM, MrMrs said:

No one has said it and it's time someone did.

Titania. Why?

-She can't use growing power because she can't have artax proc while in her 4th ability. 

I believe specters can activate it. Sure it's a consumable, but worth a shot I recommend giving them a scourge,  no reload & corrosive. 

Edit forgot to contribute. 

Nyx, she's great cc,  but anyone who is trying to main her during sortie assassination or other high content,  are cripple hero's. 

Which leads to,  does nobody hate Atlas?  Is he forgotten or in the perfect place? May he forever hold the star chart on his shoulders. 

Edited by Squeekly

5 hours ago, Squeekly said:

I believe specters can activate it. Sure it's a consumable, but worth a shot I recommend giving them a scourge,  no reload & corrosive. 

Edit forgot to contribute. 

Nyx, she's great cc,  but anyone who is trying to main her during sortie assassination or other high content,  are cripple hero's. 

Which leads to,  does nobody hate Atlas?  Is he forgotten or in the perfect place? May he forever hold the star chart on his shoulders. 

Oh darn I forgot specters were a thing.

But how can you hate a meme frame? That's right you can't

5 hours ago, Squeekly said:

Atlas can be annoying too but he's not as annoying as most Frames being listed here and he don't appear that oftenly in a Squad.

I don't hate any Frame, but I hate player who is selfish and ignorance.

Example :

Limbo player, casting skill without thinking, help the enemies, prevent team player doing this and that.

Volt player casting speed, 1 time is fine but then they keep spamming it like they have nothing else to do.

Blah blah blahh Kill 2 fast with saryn , equinox  ECT.

Rhino is not a bad frame but for the idiots running around waiting for carry and play safe just make me want to friend-fire.

People who so reliable on warframes are not players at all, they just do without thinking, shot without aim, slamming their head run like a race to see who get to the goal 1st.

Game should remove revives chances and add explosive radiation weapon.

Tied between Titania, Vauban, and Wukong.

Titania - Razorwing controls are god-awful. Archwing is already bad in their dedicated missions, why would I want it in even more cramped maps? Lantern does borderline nothing. I swear Tribute is just a decoration.

Vauban - He has like 6 abilities that do the exact same thing in different ways.

Wukong - Somehow his Iron Staff sucks. I'd rather use a polearm. Only thing he's good for is not dying, but I'd rather use Inaros, Nezha, Nidus, etc. Oh, and he's f*cking ugly, lmao.

15 hours ago, (PS4)nating51 said:

...but Atlas continues to be the UGLIEST for sure, to me.

Wukong says hi.

15 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

My most hated frame will always be Nidus, terribly designed, breaks several gamer-rules already established by other frames, overtakes everything with "muh need for stacks".

Look below for an example of a nidus player and you instantly see why this frame is bad and should feel bad:

"Because only Nidus deserves to kill enemies waaaaah!"

No, he's not.

Also "muh need for stacks" could be applied to literally any other Frame.

Every Frame in the game is reliant on enemies, Nidus being the most so.

8 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

Seriously, while you are having a hard time fighting a whole horde of enemies, or trying your best not to let the cryopod get destroyed.

Getting teleported around might pisses you off and disrupt the team's combat performance more than
being helpful. Since staying alive is not as important as having enough Life Support or keeping the cryopod safe.

I dont safeguard switch with pubs. Loki can do it all.. solo endgame... Support endgame.... You name it, he can do it. 

On 2018-10-06 at 2:06 AM, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Rhino, because he is the most suggested frame early game, but it really just make people ignore enemies and barely practice any dodging, which makes them get downed a lot later.

Its not like dodging helps in this game. The only movement what gives damage reduction is roll everything else is just fast movement what becomes pointless because our enemies have hitscan weaponary and hivemind aiming.

14 hours ago, Squeekly said:

It's funny because Nyx is actually great for Assassinations as you can cc and disarm attacking trash mobs and ignore all damage while you're shooting the bosses dead.

Worst to play, definitely Nyx. Feels like a crutch to whatever weapon I have equipped and I so wanted to like her.

Worst to group with - Rhino. 99.99% of Rhinos have picked it because they can't play and have been told that he's good for everything, so not only do they suck, but they think they are "as pro as they come" while doing it.

Lately, when I see a Rhino in the Index or Eidolons I feel like the game is throwing extra challenge my way.

Edited by Ver1dian

I don't hate any frames. I just feel indifferent to several of them or find them boring to play. For example, I picked Wukong several nights ago for a long-ish mission and during that I thought to myself  "oh, that's why I don't play with him". For the past few months I have been actively trying to "diversify" my warframe choices to play with the majority of them and give a chance to the ones I used the least. There are some that are not my style and they are quickly retired back into the arsenal. There are others that have surprised me positively, though.

I also don't assign any "character" to certain frames. I've seen enough "Limbo players are like this..." or "Rhino players are like that..." comments - maybe it's just me but I don't really see any consistency in this and in fact I rarely notice such patterns in player behavior.

Edited by rastaban75

3 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Its not like dodging helps in this game. The only movement what gives damage reduction is roll everything else is just fast movement what becomes pointless because our enemies have hitscan weaponary and hivemind aiming.

Except fast movement and parkour also helps by reducing enemy accuracy. Something a player won't learn if they think Iron Skin is all they need.

Edited by Guest

Well, when i really think about it, I don't truly hate playing as any of the frames. However, something that annoys me when other players do it is taking a Nidus into a mission and complaining that they can't get stacks, and then when we let them get stacks, they brag about how good they are. 

That and Saryn to an extent. She's a little annoying when people use her the whole time and keep killing everything so I just sit there and twiddle my thumbs. It helps to have YouTube playing on another screen though. 😉