The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Hated Frames

TheScrubMain

15 hours ago, (PS4)XephonixAwesome said:

why nova?

Depends on the mission.

Nova with high strength will cause Molecular Prime to slow enemies to a crawl (also known as Slowva). This is undesirable on lower level missions but needed on higher levels to crowd control the enemies.

Inversely, low strength will speed them up (known as Speedva). Makes low level missions fast and simple, while increasing the difficulty of higher level missions (they shoot and move faster).

Edited by Duality52

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

Depends on the mission.

Nova with high strength will cause Molecular Prime to slow enemies to a crawl (also know as Slowva). This is undesirable on lower level missions but needed on higher levels to crowd control the enemies.

Inversely, low strength will speed them up (known as Speedva). Makes low level missions fast and simple, while increasing the difficulty of higher level missions (they shoot and move faster).

i understand how she wors and so it really depends if people know when, how to use slowva or novellerate

I really really hate rhino. Because People use him for everything and they only use iron skin.

Defense? Iron skin

Spy? Iron skin 

Assasination? Iron skin.(plus level 0 weapon for leeching affinity)

Its useful in some situations but people use him from mr 3 to 18 and when they use another frame they go down in 5 seconds because "iron skin"

Just now, Metalix112 said:

I really really hate rhino. Because People use him for everything and they only use iron skin.

Defense? Iron skin

Spy? Iron skin 

Assasination? Iron skin.(plus level 0 weapon for leeching affinity)

Its useful in some situations but people use him from mr 3 to 18 and when they use another frame they go down in 5 seconds because "iron skin"

omg I freaked out once when I saw a rhino in spy. luckily he didn't trigger an alarm

It really depends on situation but here is mine.

1) Limbo - used in anything non spy, sortie level mobile defense/ sortie level defense.
seriously there is little to no need for cataclysm or banish when the enemies are like level 60 and below 
that is well within acceptable range to die by weapons easily.

Just calm down and relax a bit... catac spam as if the enemies are level 100 or more when 
they actually are like... level 20 - 30. 

2) Rhino - used by new players.
Rhino is very tanky, so tanky that you can forget about
fundamentals like - taking cover behind a wall while reloading (which is 100% damage reduction if the enemies cannot hit you)
or even not to stand in the open and complain you are getting mowed down.

Things that are so trival, basics and useful, yet could be easily overlooked by new players 
and they do not think the basic skills are important when they have Rhino being most used. 

Consequentially the new players sucks at every other frame because of a lack of basic combat skill
making them stuck to Rhino with little no no option, because every frame is squishy when you reload your weapon 
in front of a heavy gunner.

3) Loki - in Infested survival/ defense mission.
The enemies cannot be disarmed, and concealment is not really that much helpful when you have 
a horde of enemies charging on your position.

4) Oberon - in almost anything.
If you want to support just... Trinity
that tiny bit of regeneration is sure helpful when enemies are taking literal chunks of HP off your teammates.
If you want combat capabilities...  Saryn, Banshee, Octavia, Mesa, hell even Mag.

48 minutes ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

It really depends on situation but here is mine.

1) Limbo - used in anything non spy, sortie level mobile defense/ sortie level defense.
seriously there is little to no need for cataclysm or banish when the enemies are like level 60 and below 
that is well within acceptable range to die by weapons easily.

Just calm down and relax a bit... catac spam as if the enemies are level 100 or more when 
they actually are like... level 20 - 30. 

2) Rhino - used by new players.
Rhino is very tanky, so tanky that you can forget about
fundamentals like - taking cover behind a wall while reloading (which is 100% damage reduction if the enemies cannot hit you)
or even not to stand in the open and complain you are getting mowed down.

Things that are so trival, basics and useful, yet could be easily overlooked by new players 
and they do not think the basic skills are important when they have Rhino being most used. 

Consequentially the new players sucks at every other frame because of a lack of basic combat skill
making them stuck to Rhino with little no no option, because every frame is squishy when you reload your weapon 
in front of a heavy gunner.

3) Loki - in Infested survival/ defense mission.
The enemies cannot be disarmed, and concealment is not really that much helpful when you have 

that tiny bit of regeneration is sure helpful when enemies are taking literal chunks of HP off your teammates.
If you want combat capabilities...  Saryn, Banshee, Octavia, Mesa, hell even Mag.

Limbo is a gawd... Time Lord... Love him or hate him... He can shut down any lvl content, period.

Rhino is a gawd... An experienced player can literally conquer any lvl content with Rhino. Who cares if noobs like him... Rhino can tank like no other if built properly... He can cc better than most casters... His roar with a max strength build can drop any lvl content enemy, anywhere and can help allies do the same. A chroma Eidolon killer, buffed with a max roar.... No contest 

Loki is THE gawd of warframe... Every true veteran knows this. Forget disarm... his augments are very op...His 4th augment can cc anything, effectively. His 2nd augment can give u immortality. His switch teleport augment can give your teammates immortality.

Oberons 1 scales, and u can easily kill sortie lvl juggernaut... Or anything for that matter. His 4 can strip armor from anything... In an aoe, in 2 casts. His 2 can literally protect allies from status procs(Eidolons/infested/eximus)... His 3 in conjunction with his 2... The armor boost at a high power strength build is worth its weight in platinum. 

Im not trolling you... You have ur own playstyle. Im just showing you what they can do.

1 hour ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

Hey, if you run PUG radiation Sorties like me, you'll want that Status Protection since it seems Marlon Rando isn't aware of how defend against it.  Plus, I think Oberon works better for Evacuation missions as a fire and forget healing with the occasional weak crowd control with Hallowed Ground.

Also, I am of the belief that if my squad is relying on Trinity levels of healing they have already lost.  Most of the time I think Oberon is overkill.  Venari plus git gud should be more than enough squad healing for 99.5% of Warframe's content.

1 hour ago, Saturmorn_Carvilli said:

Hey, if you run PUG radiation Sorties like me, you'll want that Status Protection since it seems Marlon Rando isn't aware of how defend against it.  Plus, I think Oberon works better for Evacuation missions as a fire and forget healing with the occasional weak crowd control with Hallowed Ground.

Also, I am of the belief that if my squad is relying on Trinity levels of healing they have already lost.  Most of the time I think Oberon is overkill.  Venari plus git gud should be more than enough squad healing for 99.5% of Warframe's content.

I have carried teams through missions where Oberon's level of healing simply wont cut it, when you constantly have
50% - 100% shield +  20 - 30 % of your HP being taken out in matters of 1 - 2 hits in matters of seconds. 

Which is where Trinity can carry on the game.
That is when your whole squad should already be dead but the healing speed of Trinity simply acts as "life support" to keep them fighting.

MOT up to 20 minute can easily see such level of damage being taken by the team, while Rotation C for the relics is kind of common that
PUG squads stays that long for the usual run. And running to the evacuation can get you killed easily.

Radiation hazard sortie is specific type, much like Mobile Defense / Defense where Limbo would excel in 
But I usually PUG sorties with Trinity so mainly weapons for killing, radiation hazard is pretty under control 
Since I am trained to operate firearms in the military, some basic gun safety and fire tactic would keep the team safe.

2 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Limbo is a gawd... Time Lord... Love him or hate him... He can shut down any lvl content, period.

Rhino is a gawd... An experienced player can literally conquer any lvl content with Rhino. Who cares if noobs like him... Rhino can tank like no other if built properly... He can cc better than most casters... His roar with a max strength build can drop any lvl content enemy, anywhere and can help allies do the same. A chroma Eidolon killer, buffed with a max roar.... No contest 

Loki is THE gawd of warframe... Every true veteran knows this. Forget disarm... his augments are very op...His 4th augment can cc anything, effectively. His 2nd augment can give u immortality. His switch teleport augment can give your teammates immortality.

Oberons 1 scales, and u can easily kill sortie lvl juggernaut... Or anything for that matter. His 4 can strip armor from anything... In an aoe, in 2 casts. His 2 can literally protect allies from status procs(Eidolons/infested/eximus)... His 3 in conjunction with his 2... The armor boost at a high power strength build is worth its weight in platinum. 

Im not trolling you... You have ur own playstyle. Im just showing you what they can do.

All those you mentioned are where specific frames are used appropriately.

I know play styles might differs, but sometime we just need to look at the occasions which I mentioned

Then again, I have seen Rhino user getting shot dead while using other frames (Rhino being most used in profile)
because they are not used to taking cover and stand right in the open to be mowed down (too used to Iron Skin) 

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

4 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

I3) Loki - in Infested survival/ defense mission.

That's highly debatable and depends on whether or not Loki has Irradiating Disarm equipped - guaranteed Rad proc on everything wihthin a very sizable range means: all mobs are knocked prone and have to spend time getting up; big portion of the enemies will be busy beathing the **** out of each other; 9 seconds without Ancients auras; no more Eximus unique AoE attacks.

Now for the topic - Speed Volts. Why? - simple reason - I play Loki which means that I have highest default sprint speed and I have maxed out bullet jump mod. I ALLREADY facetank some of the door frames, getting "buffed" by Volt makes frame completely uncontrolable.

Edited by HorridaMessor

On 2018-10-06 at 6:42 AM, xcenic said:

rhino because its tend to be used by mediocre players, they dont die, they pseudo support, but they dont push skill to the limit because bad players tend to go for the safe.

I can feel you hating me and my 8k hp Inaros so much... I even use arcane guardian on it and facetank 20 lvl 140 heavy gunners for at least 20 sec before I have to sustain myself. Such skill.

I like Zephyr the least because of tornadoes and some players pretending you can't get free archwing at plains in operator form. But more than any frame, I hate modding choises of some players. Leaving out vitality and dying 6+ times in 15 minutes in the beginning of not-void mission. No health pizza, no Vazarin dash, no arcane guardian, lack of self-preservation by going first because of kill counts or whatever. I get that some people live on the edge, but I don't get how somebody sees it as a good choise to bring yourself and teammates down like that.

1 hour ago, HorridaMessor said:

That's highly debatable and depends on whether or not Loki has Irradiating Disarm equipped - guaranteed Rad proc on everything wihthin a very sizable range means: all mobs are knocked prone and have to spend time getting up; big portion of the enemies will be busy beathing the **** out of each other; 9 seconds without Ancients auras; no more Eximus unique AoE attacks.

Now for the topic - Speed Volts. Why? - simple reason - I play Loki which means that I have highest default sprint speed and I have maxed out bullet jump mod. I ALLREADY facetank some of the door frames, getting "buffed" by Volt makes frame completely uncontrolable.

If the main purpose is Irradiating Disarm it works, but sometime it isn't, that would defeat the purpose.