Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reverting a Post to a Previous Version.

Unus

Question

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You might be able to get a mod to do it. Not 100% though. 

You cannot do it yourself.

I thought so, but, the possibility of a moderator doing it? I'd be QUITE happy to ask to do so if there are any around. 

Thanks for your snappy response and fingers septuple crossed that it can be done and one of the bosses sees and can help.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

I thought so, but, the possibility of a moderator doing it?

In theory, someone could do it. Not sure if moderators or DE. You can report the relevant post and just request it to be reverted. I don’t know if it will work, but that’s really the only option.

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

In theory, someone could do it. Not sure if moderators or DE. You can report the relevant post and just request it to be reverted. I don’t know if it will work, but that’s really the only option.

Fair. Heh, beats digging around asking the moderators directly like I used to do.

30 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Done! Hope there actually is some kind of a response, I'd be quite a bit of a wreck if I lost 5 weeks of work to one finger slip.

So, google cacheing may not work and the Wayback machine doesn't have my area of the forums register. . . aside from the nebulous "report" function, does anyone know who the most active moderators are? I REALLY don't want to sit on this problem, I hate powerlessly waiting for yes or no answers.

So. . . sent messages to 6 developers, two moderators, and made one support ticket, silence for two days.

I can't do anything until I get a yes or no answer, so. . . is there any way to get a response faster, even if it's just "NO, now shut-up!"?