Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OptimumBow0

Assistance with Riven Challenge

Question

I have a melee riven with the "Kill 2 Dargyn pilots before they hit the ground while sliding" challenge.

I've been running around the plains with Loki and a Marelok (I know Mesa makes it easy). I've nailed 8 Dargyn's with headshots so far, 3-4 of which were confirmed as stealth kills since they were far away enough. However, I have made no progress on the challenge. Initially, I thought the Dargyn's had to be killed while they fell since I've been killing them instantly. However, having watched some videos of others has proved my method should be working. I am at a loss.

Any help interpreting the challenge or declaring a bug would be much appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Bladestorm ash.  Mark the dargyns and the pilots, bullet jump, activate BS then slide glide. Repeat till unlocked. 

And no Mesa will not unlock this riven as she can't slide, even with augment. 

14 hours ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

Bladestorm ash.  Mark the dargyns and the pilots, bullet jump, activate BS then slide glide. Repeat till unlocked.

That worked! Thanks!

If anyone else needs help with that particular challenge: It's very easy to do with max range Ember/Ember Prime & her 4. Simply wait for Dargyns to spawn or spook some grounded pilots, activate 4 when they are about to fly over your head and then use bullet jump/slide (depending on your challenge).

Well, your first impression was correct ; they have to be falling while you kill them, at least this is the way you're supposed to complete the challenge, I don't know if there are tricks/cheeses that make it easier...

I had it last week, used Nezha with maximum slide and my ol'trusty Vulkar Wraith, but I suppose you can use whatever warframe you want since the time window to kill the pilot is very short.

Also, Mesa would have made the challenge easier if it didn't say "while sliding", since Mesa can't slide while Peacemaking. (Or can she with the augment ?)