--Aegis--Dandy

Recruitment Info

Recruitment is now open again.

Welcome!

Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! We are a community of close-knit clans in a single, independent alliance in game. We value individual clan freedom and working together to foster a community environment. All our clans and leaders have equal say towards alliance matters and future decisions. Our defining feature is this dedication to a "Round Table" approach to leadership.

What We Offer

• A very active, friendly, and helpful community
  • An international community with members from all over the world. Most of our players are based in the Americas and Europe.
  • An organized discord server with alerts, guides, announcements, and more!
  • We host an alliance event per month alternating between Creative/Fashion and Endurance/PvE.
  • We operate within a single alliance in game, so no branches!
  • We have over 20 clans and 3000 members.
  • Our community is strictly non-toxic and we do not allow NSFW content. All issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently. 

Our Rules

• Be polite and respectful to each other.
  • No inappropriate, political, or NSFW discussions in alliance chat or discord.
  • Do not use any form of cheats for Warframe, or suggest content that could be used to directly change Warframe's directory or files.
  • We don't require a minimum MR for clans, but we do appreciate some kind of inactivity policy to make sure your clan remains active.

How to Join

• To join as a member, simply leave your IGN, MR, and what size of clan you are looking for as a comment on this topic. One of our clans will recruit you!
  • To join as a clan, please comment below and leave the following information:
    • What is your clan name and logo?
    • What is your clan tier?
    • What is your membership count?
    • What is your inactivity policy?
    • What clan tier would you like to get to in the future?
    • What is your policy on toxicity and inappropriate content?
  • Note: We are currently accepting rank 10 clans with at least 80% of their membership relatively active. (Example, a storm clan would be encouraged to have at least 80 members who have logged on in the last 30 days.)
Edited by --Aegis--Dandy
adding info

20 hours ago, Tadpoles911 said:

IGN: Tadpoles911

MR: Currently 2(Close to 3).

Hello Tadpoles911, you have been invited by the clan Jiralhanae - a rank 10 storm clan in our alliance. You will receive your invite in game.

Hello our clan would like to join your alliance 😄

• Clanname: Atharva Veda - our Logo is a Mantra
  • Clantier: Ghost
    • I don't recall which rank we are at the moment (not at home atm) but we have approximately 60+% research behind us
  • Membershipcount: 2
  • Inactivity policy: Well since we are only two people and the other person is my wife our policy is rather informal and lax
  • Not above Ghost since I like a tight knit clan. Before I would invite somebody to our clan, I would interact with said person at least a few couple hours to gauge if they would fit since our #1 rule is to be chill and have fun with the game, regardless of the results. We really dislike toxicity and everything that comes with it.
  • Well this question has kind of been answered already by chance ;D
    Toxicity is absolutely not tolerated, inappropriate content is (if we are thinking along the same lines) not tolerated too.

We are pretty chill people who play for the fun and awe of this game. We might not be the best but we like helping people out and are patient.
We are situated in the EU; GMT+2 (because daylight saving time).

So if you want to have us in your alliance we would be honored and excited.

Cheers

Sokunohana

59 minutes ago, Sokunohana said:

Hello our clan would like to join your alliance 😄

• Clanname: Atharva Veda - our Logo is a Mantra
  • Clantier: Ghost
    • I don't recall which rank we are at the moment (not at home atm) but we have approximately 60+% research behind us
  • Membershipcount: 2
  • Inactivity policy: Well since we are only two people and the other person is my wife our policy is rather informal and lax
  • Not above Ghost since I like a tight knit clan. Before I would invite somebody to our clan, I would interact with said person at least a few couple hours to gauge if they would fit since our #1 rule is to be chill and have fun with the game, regardless of the results. We really dislike toxicity and everything that comes with it.
  • Well this question has kind of been answered already by chance ;D
    Toxicity is absolutely not tolerated, inappropriate content is (if we are thinking along the same lines) not tolerated too.

We are pretty chill people who play for the fun and awe of this game. We might not be the best but we like helping people out and are patient.
We are situated in the EU; GMT+2 (because daylight saving time).

So if you want to have us in your alliance we would be honored and excited.

Cheers

Sokunohana

Hi! Thank you for your interest in our alliance. Unfortunately, our recruitment has closed due to us being at max capacity, so we will not be able to accept any more clans.

On 2019-07-31 at 7:33 PM, Acanthe said:

IGN: Acanthe

MR: 11

On 2019-08-11 at 4:23 AM, MasterChief1976 said:

IGN: MasterChief1976

MR: 8

Hi, both of you should have received an invite from a clan in our alliance. Let me know if you have not received one

9 hours ago, JAY_UK said:

IGN: JAY_UK

MR: 3 close to 4

9 hours ago, Paulblaster said:

IGN: Paulblaster

MR: 3

Hey guys, what size of clan are you looking for?