Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am in pure #*!%ing awe DE

DaRoflDoflZz

Sigh...Bionicle is lazy design and i hate it. When i was young i had Technic lego with all these mechanic parts, pumps and motors. That was real deal. Been able to create almost anything you imagine.

On the other hand Bionicle had pre made parts like hands, legs, heads...you could only attach them diferently and it was limited. Like the picture in OP post. Its ONE piece of plastic..

Edited by Mover-NeRo

31 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Sigh...Bionicle is lazy design and i hate it. When i was young i had Technic lego with all these mechanic parts, pumps and motors. That was real deal. Been able to create almost anything you imagine.

On the other hand Bionicle had pre made parts like hands, legs, heads...you could only attach them diferently and it was limited. Like the picture in OP post. Its ONE piece of plastic..

I dunno about you, but little me was bored with vanilla bionicles, so i just merged 6 or so bionicles from different series into a chimeraesque thing. Though, the later ones do have waay too specific parts that made combining them harder than the older ones

I love Bionicle as much as the next guy (Possibly more. I was obsessed with it back in the day to be brutally honest), but I don't think this was the inspiration here :tongue:. Last time I checked, Kanoka Disc launchers didn't transform into plasma mortar cannons, or fire lasers. 

38 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Possibly, but given what people did with Bionicle parts, I'd say it didn't do too bad.

The 'CCBS' (Character and Creature Building System) they came up with for Hero Factory and got added to Bionicle 2.0 was much more versatile though. Pity Lego didn't put in the effort for Bionicle 2.0 itself.