[Suggestion] Ayatan stars exchange Cyan to Amber

joza

Hello, I have been looking a bit if there is a topic like this and haven't found one. Also I'm not sure if I'm in right section since I don't use forums much...

I have noticed people, like myself have way to many Cyan stars and none of the Amber stars because it seems usage is in ration 2:1 or 2:2 and drop rate is 20:1 or so...

What I wanted to suggest is if there could be an option added to Maroo where you could exchange 2 or 3 Cyan stars for 1 Amber star...

Thank you.

I agree with this.Amber stars drop much more rarely than Cyan and it is also a random drop with drop chance.Our inventory is getting filled with Cyan stars we cant use for anything and on the other hand Amber being rare drop limits us of fully upgrading our statues.

This is much needed.With Anasa droping 5 out of 7 daya in a week from Sortie, even more so.

Edited by RistN

This is a good idea, though I think the core issue is that Amber and Cyan do not drop at a rate that matches their expenditure on Ayatan sculptures. Ayatan stars were added a little while before Anasa sculptures got introduced, and before then, their drop rates were okay, because sculptures only required one amber star at most. However, with Anasa sculptures requiring equal amounts of both stars, and dropping much more frequently for many players than regular sculptures, players began consuming Amber stars far more frequently than they gained them. Because of this, the drop rates need to be equalized more, though likely not to a full 50:50 chance, so that players don't find themselves running out of Amber stars when playing normally.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, joza said:

Just an info... I just found out that this idea has become reality and you can get BP for Amber stars at Arbiters of Hexis in exchange for Vitus Essences. Thank you 🙂

It’s a garbage conversion cost though. I heard it’s 100k credits and 2 stars/essence for 1 amber star...

Edited by (PS4)Gerbizzzle