Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 30

iman00700

16 minutes ago, iman00700 said:

hi

Just curious what happen when we reach MR30?(warframe 2?)

if you have a bad password or a key logger from questionable internet use... you get hacked ! 😄

In all seriousness though, people imagine that there's a big difference in the game between higher and lower mastery rank, there isn't.

Mastery rank 30 will probably be achievable in 1-2 years time, At the rate the open world updates e.t.c are going... They stated they plan on continuing release of open worlds.

Edited by helioth137

MR30 will probably never happen. Every online game does this because they need a hook to keep people coming in. 

>le randem mmo

>max level is 60

>skip ahead 5 years

>hey guys you can now get up to level 99.

>everyone waits til level 100 is a thing

AL2abvO.jpg

Edited by CupcakesMoo

1 hour ago, CupcakesMoo said:

MR30 will probably never happen. Every online game does this because they need a hook to keep people coming in. 

>le randem mmo

>max level is 60

>skip ahead 5 years

>hey guys you can now get up to level 99.

>everyone waits til level 100 is a thing

AL2abvO.jpg

So, people play this game because of the number in their profiles? Who cares about the story, new gameplay mechanics, open-worlds! All we need is MR30, most playerbase will abandon the game after reaching it.

30 will be the cap as far mastery rank is concerned, but I suspect additional "levels" will be allowed in a different form and under a different name. For example, Diablo 3 had paragon levels, Borderlands 2 overpower levels and so on. I don't know what DE will call them and what kind of grind will be needed to unlock them. Or if there will be any additional benefit from those.

We are still a long way from reaching 30, though. Fortuna will easily give MR26 but I suspect no more than two thirds of the way to MR27, by itself. Of course there will be the new prime releases and some new weapons to fill the gap, but more massive updates (like open worlds) will be needed for the max.

8 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

So, people play this game because of the number in their profiles? Who cares about the story, new gameplay mechanics, open-worlds! All we need is MR30, most playerbase will abandon the game after reaching it.

Just how many noodle pots have you been snorting, boyo? 

You have driven right by my point and stopped at the one stop retail joint where they sell a whole lot of "NOT my point".

Really I would like to know How Long it will take to get to the center of a MR30 pop....the Man in the Wall will never know....

As to what will happen....the heaven gates shall open up, champagne shall flow out of the Prime Pedestals, all of the Noggles shall bow down saying "we are not worthy", and a new section of the Relay will be opened for us to explore. 

Or nothing....

Nah, when we’re able to hit MR30 we will be required to delete all of our accounts. :clem:

No but seriously, we don’t know what will happen once we can hit MR30, I 100% highly doubt that DE would make Warframe 2 just because we hit the “max” mastery rank that is currently achievable in this time. Maybe once we’re able to hit MR30 they’ll change the max to MR60 or something, what I’m trying to say is that we don’t know what they will do once we are there. Will there ever be a Warframe 2 though? I really do doubt it.