Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to start a clan right?

Captain_Xenocita

I would suggest just making sure you know what everything does, and what is required in the dojo. Here is a helpful link. Then just start building your dojo. Ignore the labs at first.

Have you got friends that play? That is the easiest way to start a clan. Random people are less keen on “join my brand new clan and help me build and research”. 

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Then just start building your dojo. Ignore the labs at first.

I would advise the opposite which I did with my clan.

I built a 3 Cross Connector in a straight line. 2 Reactors on the first and the labs on the next two. I was able to research all the stuff while focusing on the actual Dojo layout. You can delete the labs later on without losing the resources and the research done 

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I would advise the opposite which I did with my clan.

Either works I suppose. It depends on "resource availability". If its just a single newish player, getting the resources together may become complicated. 

For my clan - we built up a couple of hall sizes, then just chucked the labs off one of the halls. Stuck a teleporter in the hall that connected to the labs and carried on.

My recommendation would be to get the labs in early and start working on getting the research done as quickly as possible, preferably when your still on the first clan tier because with each rank up in tier the research becomes far more expensive. This way it still remains relatively cheap to do the research over and done with. Once the research is done or near enough to it you can start recruiting in earnest. If it's just you or a handful of people in the clan this can be hard to get the resources but people are more likely to join a clan with full research. After that it's a matter of what kind of direction you want to take the clan and how active you want it to be. This can be done through various ways e.g. casual, Plains of Eidolan hunters, clan-wide events etc. The main problem with this is who you're aiming it for beginners in the game or high mastery rank vets.

Don't know if this helps but good luck building your clan.

Hmm...the first thing I did was to build all the labs, as quickly as I could, so I could research new weapons and warframe components. You earn crazy amounts of endo whenever your clan levels up a rank (I'm currently at Rank 4 and earned around 10k). That said, I've had to build 2 reactors, just to have enough energy for all the buildings so far. 

Also got a temple and a garden...thats about it so far. Also just started researching colours too, but that looks like being quite a grind.

If you're planning on recruiting a lot of members and / or joining an alliance with other clans, a treasury & trading post might also be useful.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

Yeah the colours are a grind. I would suggest leaving that to the clan as well as decoration for something for the clan to get involved in. And a trading post always is going to be useful. As for the treasury I think DE have recently changed it so you can donate resources to the clan through it. Not sure though so I'll have to check.