Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Vlad great again

ReaperOfTheSouls

13 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Define real...Revenant has vamp abilities(except disco ball mode)and Limbo is dressed like one so, unless you want fangs and blood drooling from it you can't get any closer than this

I get the revenant part. But how in anyway does limbo look like a vampire...

Revenant is the very core origin of the vampire theme.

Vampire itself is a modernized idea of actual revenant creatures in folklore. The idea itself is thousands of years old and fits perfectly with our Revenant, he represents several different cultures in one package. It is just #4 that isnt a vampire-like skill, but that comes from the eidolon part of him, just as Mesmer Skin has eidolon inspiration but stays true to the vampiric theme of mesmerization.

25 minutes ago, RizzRustbolt said:

Disco Ball is absolutely a vampire thing to do.

It sparkles after all.

Specially if you are in the Plains and its twilight,

24 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Well at least mine does

Reveal hidden contents

sIW2911.jpg

No.

You look more like a Good Hunter.

Edited by Kaotyke

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

If they're going to make a actual vampire themed frame then there better be a ability to suck the guts out of a targeted enemy and turn them into a pale zombie slave that goes around eating their dead allies dismembered limbs, otherwise it would be a complete fail

Amusing😂

2 hours ago, DeathDweller said:

Define real...Revenant has vamp abilities(except disco ball mode)and Limbo is dressed like one so, unless you want fangs and blood drooling from it you can't get any closer than this

Sentient papasmurf ballerina that "dash with sentient energy?"

Edited by ReaperOfTheSouls

As someone who loves Revenant, he needs to be fully defined as an eidolon frame (rework his 1 to fit this theme) and give the vampire idea to another. His kit doesn't really come together because it's trying to be too many things at once. Not saying he's bad at all, I've got plenty invested in him 🙂 

Just my thoughts.

I mean, Inaros can steal others' life force, and raise them as an undead minion. Feels more like a cinematic wampy to me, tbh. Leaning in more on the Sentient side for Revenant was (and is) probably the way to go.

I'm not sure the two themes mesh that well.

(Note: I rather enjoy both frames. Not knocking anything)

3 hours ago, stormy505 said:

I get the revenant part. But how in anyway does limbo look like a vampire...

Tall hats, long suits, long stringy body frames, there was a time where Interview with a vampire / queen of the damned epitomized how a vampire should look ,plus i think vampires were pretty serious in early 1900s - 1940s & that was the time that most people did dress that way, he proves a point

3 hours ago, ReaperOfTheSouls said:

All i want is a real vampire, that the lore aint forcing it to chance the bestial part of vampire

The reason you got shot down is because there are like seventeen different models of vampire. Do you want the late antiquity revenant zombie vampire? The medieval ghoul vampire? The 18th century evil aristocrat vampire? The Brahm Stoker cranky old warlock vampire? The 30 Days of Night apex predator vampire? The Castlevania lord of all evil vampire? All of those have equal claim to "a real vampire"