Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skiajati has two passives? (Increased loot?)

Squeekly

So we all know it is capable of invisibility on finishers. 

On day one my friend and I while playing Excalibur Umbra,  we're noticing large drop rates of energy,  more than normal,  so I finally took it out with Chroma P solo survival,  and noticed it again and life support was plentiful also. 

Anyone can confirm that they noticed unusual drop rates while running this weapon? 

Edited by Squeekly

Initially we were leveling in Hydron,  but as I said this time I was soloing a survival as Chroma. 

I don't run Zenurik because I use energy conversion often. 

Yes I run my Smeeta,  but that only double the pickups, the physical drops are increased.. 

Edited by Squeekly

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

So are you saying you have increased energy pickups, or increased life support? Or just credits, resources and mods?

Energy and life support are immediately noticed,  not really sure of other loot.  Going to record a couple runs with & without in a few minutes to see. 

26 minutes ago, Squeekly said:

Energy and life support are immediately noticed,  not really sure of other loot.  Going to record a couple runs with & without in a few minutes to see. 

That's all rng based though. If it's just energy, some games you get more than you need, other games you get very little. Life Support drops more abundantly for primary weapons but, that doesn't mean it won't drop. If you can keep in one small area consistently, you're going to get more life support than if you were to run from room to room.

I really doubt there's anything different about the weapon, apart from any other weapon in this regard.