Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot for Razorback?

mikakor

So, for the last event of the fomorian fleet, we got cash, catalyst, and in the loot that wasn't shown, the imperator vandal.

so, in this event with the razorback, is there any kind of hidden loot that the UI doesn't tell you you'll get udner particular conditions? someone had made a great guide for the fomorian, maybe he could do a second one for the razorback.

You mean mention it like they do everything else that drops???  AkA not at all in-game lol.  

Imp Vandal has like 5% better crit rate.

Gorgon Wraith should have the same clip size and ammo count as a Supra and then it would be a cool gun,  a physical bullet light machine gun.   But it doesnt come close to Supra/Supra Vandal.  

So not worth the effort of getting those guns, unless your after the small MR bump.  

6 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

ou mean mention it like they do everything else that drops???  AkA not at all in-game lol. 

i mean when you look at the misison, it tells you "loot : this number of credit + an orokin catalyst" . but it says nowhere that you also get the gorgon wraith from this event. it's what i was talking about, that isn't shown in game.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

those are things you WILL get.   The weapons are random drops and not 100%.

I get your point but there is ALOT of info in this game you are not given.   Those are NOT the first weapons you have ran across that you havent been told about.  

but at the end of the mission, you get a guaranteed part,  if you finish it. that's why it bothers me a little, but yes, a lot of things aren't said in game, but when there is a guaranteed chance to get at least some part of something, it would be nice to know ^^

9 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

You also get the Heat + Status Chance Archwing weapon mods as random drops.

that wasn't asked, thank you. if you can't figure out why i am asking for the gorgon W and not for this kind of thing, let me help you. these mods, are RANDOM. totally. you don't even get the chance to get one mod, if RNG hates you. these are things you are not sure to get. where in the razorback mission, you get, no matter what, at the end of the mission, a Gorgon W part. which is why they could have also write on the UI "Gorgon Wraith parts" , and that's it. was it so complicated to understand?

14 minutes ago, mikakor said:

that wasn't asked, thank you. if you can't figure out why i am asking for the gorgon W and not for this kind of thing, let me help you. these mods, are RANDOM. totally. you don't even get the chance to get one mod, if RNG hates you. these are things you are not sure to get. where in the razorback mission, you get, no matter what, at the end of the mission, a Gorgon W part. which is why they could have also write on the UI "Gorgon Wraith parts" , and that's it. was it so complicated to understand?

You are not guaranteed a Gorgon Wraith part. The Razorback drop table has: Gorgon Wraith parts, Puncture damage mods, and Heat + Status Archwing mods. All of them compete for space. If you get an Archwing mod, you won't get a Gorgon Wraith part.

2 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

You are not guaranteed a Gorgon Wraith part. The Razorback drop table has: Gorgon Wraith parts, Puncture damage mods, and Heat + Status Archwing mods. All of them compete for space. If you get an Archwing mod, you won't get a Gorgon Wraith part.

ho. Then it is my bad, excuse me. but as long as the event goes, i had every time a gorgon piece. i'm in the wrong, then. i thought you were doing sarcasm, like "Hey, you can get endo in a mission, so they shold write in the UI that you can get tons of endo" , this kind of thing. sorry!

( but it still bothers me e.e )

Edited by mikakor

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

i mean when you look at the misison, it tells you "loot : this number of credit + an orokin catalyst" . but it says nowhere that you also get the gorgon wraith from this event. it's what i was talking about, that isn't shown in game.

The credits and Orokin Catalyst are the rewards for completing the Alert.  The other stuff is drops from enemies, not mission rewards.

This is the standard format for Warframe.  A Phorid Invasion, for example, says you get your Fieldron, Detonite or Mutagen.  It doesn't tell you that Phorid drops the Nyx parts.  Alerts also don't tell you that you will be getting the Mission specific rewards (like Spectres, the various rewards for Spy missions and so on), only the reward for completing the alert itself.    There's also nothing in the game to tell you that X boss will drop Y warframe and weapon blueprints/parts.

Unlike a lot of games these days, Warframe is kind of old-school on it's attitude towards the holding of player's hands; you're supposed to be finding this sort of stuff out for yourself.  IIt relies on an underlying format to tell players what's going on which, in this instance, is "if you are killing a boss or completing an action-oriented event something extra drops so look at your loot table to see what it is.  If you got one part for something the rest probably drops in the same place".

Unfortunately Warframe also doesn't have a lot of respect for it's own rules so occasionally it's rules will be broken by the Dev's whim on rare occasions.  Octavia and Harrow, for example, drop their parts from different sources because the devs decided it was appropriate to make them harder to obtain.

So if you're expecting Warframe to tell you all of these kinds of things it's just not going to happen.  In this case it gives you a two realistic options:

1. Explore the game and enjoy the thrill of discovery.
  2. Use the Wiki:  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Razorback

Good, bad or indifferent?  This is how Warframe works - and yes it's often been criticised for not being new-player friendly because of it.  Your concern certainly isn't new and I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to change. 

If you want to know more than the UI tells you then it's a good idea to bookmark the Wiki above and use it.  You might also find this helpful to bookmark for hunting Prime gear:  https://wf.xuerian.net/#welcome

42 minutes ago, Greyboots said:

The credits and Orokin Catalyst are the rewards for completing the Alert.  The other stuff is drops from enemies, not mission rewards.

This is the standard format for Warframe.  A Phorid Invasion, for example, says you get your Fieldron, Detonite or Mutagen.  It doesn't tell you that Phorid drops the Nyx parts.  Alerts also don't tell you that you will be getting the Mission specific rewards (like Spectres, the various rewards for Spy missions and so on), only the reward for completing the alert itself.    There's also nothing in the game to tell you that X boss will drop Y warframe and weapon blueprints/parts.

Unlike a lot of games these days, Warframe is kind of old-school on it's attitude towards the holding of player's hands; you're supposed to be finding this sort of stuff out for yourself.  IIt relies on an underlying format to tell players what's going on which, in this instance, is "if you are killing a boss or completing an action-oriented event something extra drops so look at your loot table to see what it is.  If you got one part for something the rest probably drops in the same place".

Unfortunately Warframe also doesn't have a lot of respect for it's own rules so occasionally it's rules will be broken by the Dev's whim on rare occasions.  Octavia and Harrow, for example, drop their parts from different sources because the devs decided it was appropriate to make them harder to obtain.

So if you're expecting Warframe to tell you all of these kinds of things it's just not going to happen.  In this case it gives you a two realistic options:

1. Explore the game and enjoy the thrill of discovery.
  2. Use the Wiki:  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Razorback

Good, bad or indifferent?  This is how Warframe works - and yes it's often been criticised for not being new-player friendly because of it.  Your concern certainly isn't new and I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to change. 

If you want to know more than the UI tells you then it's a good idea to bookmark the Wiki above and use it.  You might also find this helpful to bookmark for hunting Prime gear:  https://wf.xuerian.net/#welcome

jeez, such a long post is rare, these days xD but thank for the explanation! but yeah, it sure is. i remember in other games i had that you were simply drop there, and go learn the world by yourself!!!! with all these damn tutorial games that takes an eternity, i may have forgot how to simply take and enjoy and learn xD

14 hours ago, mikakor said:

i see, thank you. i'm a bit pissed off that they at least don't mention it in game ^^"

pretty standard stuff for a wiki game, its always been this way, tbh anything that can hinder you from collecting everything quickly works well for DE in the long run.

Just wish the aw Mods would be more Common. Archwing is pretty unpopular already, and Locking Away some of the few Mods that exist behind an occasional Event and an avg of 100 Keys aint gonna help changing that

Edited by Eisdschungel
Made post more clear

Yea you need to get the Gorgon Wraith blueprint plus 3 different components to be able to build it.
They all drop randomly at the end of each razorback boss-fight and so does the mods so it's not 100% sure what you will get.
You might have to kill more than 3/3 razorback's that's part of the standard mission to get what you are looking for - in fact I know that you do.