Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loosing All Focus Affinity When Host migrates During Mission

(XBOX)HIIPPAYYE

I Usually Focus Farm On Hydron And Go up to 20 waves Not everyone Likes to stay This long in Public So after Host Leaves All my Focus Affinity Is Lost

which sucks after 10 waves of getting 4-6k Focus Every couple of waves I've Lost over 50k Focus in a night of Farming with host Leaving After Wave 10

This Sort of Thing happens in the plains of eidolom as well when fishing and your host leaves the fish stop spawning in so you just end up wasting resources 

like glappid and norg bait that we have grinded and farmed up to get in the first place 

Edited by (XB1)HIIPPAYYE

• 3 weeks later...

Yup both have happened to me.

Even worse is when you are on a long group of relic cracking, and you have a few rare items that you chose. You get the host leaving and lose the 1 hour's worth of relics. It has gotten that I have to be the jerk that leaves the mission on a 4 man team survival or defense serial relic crack mission as soon as I get something I need or a rare to "save it" from being lost. Very bad when you have a great group that is just playing seamlessly. I wish it would "save relics" on every 5 waves like it is done on plains when you get resources but I guess that would break the mechanic of the possibility of losing all if you fail the mission when you push too long.

• 5 weeks later...

I've Lost Rhino Parts and Frost When these Drop and Being vaulted at that time is a real kick in between the legs and i agree with you having a full squad in a public that matches up relics automatically helping your chances and getting traces for a host migrate to log you out and loose everything and when they do give you back the reward its of your relic not necessarily what you choose at the end of that 5th wave. also that bad teleport glitch when the pod goes up and down u magically appear downstairs with all buffs gone loosing time on focus farm and just annoying