Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would'nt it be cool...

Spac3Ac3

Starting a positive forum for some cool misc ideas... 

Id like a skin for the Zenistar that makes it look like a Record so i can use it with my Octavia. It would look cool if she is spinning music and pulls out a record that just deals out damage. 

Maybe give it some disco lights when activated. 🙂

What ideas would you like to see? 

Edited by Spac3Ac3

you know what would be hilarious? Imagine you could hijack someone's warframe while they're in operator mode and when they try to go back they go into your frame instead, with a message saying "your warframe X has ben hijacked by player Y", so now he either watches when you use OP mode to get his frame back or just wait till the end of the mission when you trade them back anyways. That way we can give relatively "new" players a taste of our 7 forma frame or just mess around with friends (or randoms XD )

Edited by EDM774

13 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

you know what would be hilarious? Imagine you could hijack someone's warframe while they're in operator mode and when they try to go back they go into your frame instead, with a message saying "your warframe X has ben hijacked by player Y", so now he either watches when you use OP mode to get his frame back or just wait till the end of the mission when you trade them back anyways. That way we can give relatively "new" players a taste of our 7 forma frame or just mess around with friends (or randoms XD )

that sounds like it might get abused by people.

tbh it sounds like fun but people might just steal your warframe just to troll people.

1 minute ago, Blake666 said:

that sounds like it might get abused by people.

tbh it sounds like fun but people might just steal your warframe just to troll people.

well duh that's what messing around with friends and randoms is there for. also you get your stuff back at the end of the mission so no harm done.

Also DE are never going to do something like that so I was just thinking out loud.

3 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

well duh that's what messing around with friends and randoms is there for. also you get your stuff back at the end of the mission so no harm done.

Also DE are never going to do something like that so I was just thinking out loud.

it would be a cool idea if people didn't troll people.

Yes I have trolled someone because all they wanted to do was complain that I was melting everything on a low lvl mission.

would be cool to see with inv only missions.

Endorsed

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

A mega fidget spinner that creates a wave flow of hundreds of smaller fidget spinners. The game won't succeed without it.

Image result for elmo satan gif

I Endorse this message from the crazy on fire Elmo guy! Fidget spinners Activate!

Did you know that every time a Tenno says "Wouldn't it be cool..." a story quest get delayed two hours?

...missions randomly adding a rescue target objective. That would be cool. Various character models of rescue targets, with different AI patterns (some really strong when handed a weapon), with small bits of lore, and with interesting rewards for rescuing them.