Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

special weapons acquisition

(PSN)willitical

ok so i sold my 2ndary special weapon, and i want to get another one, but i thought with the daily tribute rework i could just pick the weapon i want and get another one, but from what ive heard its not gonna work that way, so i have a few ideas, first is one you unlock a special weapon, the bp for that weapon will appear in the market, and be able to build as many as we want, and im sure everyone would love to have multiple zenistars, imagine if you have several rivens or just want to have completly different builds on each one, if they added that i would probably get several zenistars myself, if not by adding bps to the market please do something that would allow us to eairher replace or just get extra special weapons, another idea i had was for the relay trader to bring them, but i think that may be a bit tricky to have them only show up for those who have unlocked them already, but i would really just rather have the bps in the market just for those who have already unlocked them, so just to be percise you play for 300 days i think to get the zenistar, then you also will see the zenistar bp in the market 

5 hours ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

ok, that would help, but in my situation ive already sold it, and want a new one 

Your best option would be to take it up with support and see if they'll give it back to you, as it's unlikely DE will add ways to get more than one Log In reward Weapon

On 2018-10-08 at 6:17 PM, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

and im sure everyone would love to have multiple zenistars, imagine if you have several rivens or just want to have completly different builds on each one, if they added that i would probably get several zenistars myself,

(Note, I generally try to avoid copying fragments of sentences. There are no periods in the original post. I did my best to get the whole idea that I want to address.) 

What makes you think that anyone would want multiples of weapons we've already mastered? The only reason to do that is to craft something that we don't already own that uses the weapon as a building component. 

The 3 configs allow you to have multiple builds. Have you made use of them? 

there is actually lots of ppl who acquire multiple weapon, reason number one, to be able to have 2 weapons with completely different loadouts as i said before, but u missed a huge point, sure u can have 3 different loadouts for one item, but all of those loadouts have the same polarities, so if you want to have 2 builds that require different polarities then you will need a 2nd item, reason number 2 is the focus lenzes, whiile i was still focus farming i made 5 extra supras and 5 extra banshees, back when banshee was really good at getting focus points, so each item had a different lenz, so for example lets say someone prefers to use the zenistar to get focus points, well right now they would have to constantly throw away good lenzes.