Adding options to remove certain parts on warframe

Hi DE i just wanted to suggest to you guys the option to be able to remove certain parts on warframes like for example: 

the huge box thingies on Valkyr's forearm

Saryn Skirt and Shoulder Pad or maybe even her leg thingy

Nekros Wing Shoulder Blade Thingy

Trinity Prime Lobster Butt

What i basically mean is adding the option to remove these things like what you did for volt and his metal things on his arms

I want to be able to make them vanilla looking just like Nyx and Excalibur

There are many more frames that i can add but i think you can understand where i am getting at.

To anyone reading this please help me bump this thread... Its a harmless feature im sure alot of you will make use of it

Have a nice day~ or night~

Peace..

2 minutes ago, (PS4)HeadHuntingPanda said:

Alot of people have been asking this for a while, now that DE hasnt had any big updates so far, a small feature like this shouldnt be hard for them.

🙂

Other than trinity's lobster shell I've never heard anyone complain about these other examples. 

If you really want to get rid of it, that's what Tennogen is for. 

With community like ours it'll be as deemed too sexualized because some have insecurities or have a homosexual outlook on life but do keep trying. I personally see nothing wrong with this i myself hated the look of trinity's lobster skirt and nor does this look too complex to do with something that Warframe's devteam can achieve. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Everyone just Back Away from lobster butt and no-one gets hurt! She's precious and don't need yo negativity 😕

We're just calling for an option to remove it on our trinity's not yours, put the Marelok down please. 

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

Other than trinity's lobster shell I've never heard anyone complain about these other examples. 

Mostly because they don't vocalize it, but I do, for exemple, really dislike the things on Nekros legs, which makes me buy a skin 280 P just to get rid of them, to tell you. It's just that usually people complains about more important stuff, but tiny things like that can be nice, too.

some of the people in this post arent getting my point im not asking them for it to be removed im kindly asking them to add the option to remove something "Option" if you dont want to remove it that is fine but what im saying is adding the option to remove it would be nice. I dont get why this seems so wrong to some of you guys

3 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Everyone just Back Away from lobster butt and no-one gets hurt! She's precious and don't need yo negativity 😕

but maybe Valkittys nose ring and Saryns leg bubble would help, not lobster butt, that stays.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

Mostly because they don't vocalize it, but I do, for exemple, really dislike the things on Nekros legs, which makes me buy a skin 280 P just to get rid of them, to tell you. It's just that usually people complains about more important stuff, but tiny things like that can be nice, too.

4 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Like i said i dont want them to be removed if you get my point, I want the Option for it to be removed , if you want it to stay that is totally fine i have no problem with that.. why does it seem like you guys think i want it permanently removed i want it as option is that so bad???? 

Edited by (PS4)HeadHuntingPanda

3 hours ago, ZenDash said:

With community like ours it'll be as deemed too sexualized because some have insecurities or have a homosexual outlook on life but do keep trying. I personally see nothing wrong with this i myself hated the look of trinity's lobster skirt and nor does this look too complex to do with something that Warframe's devteam can achieve. 

Some people already didnt understand what i was getting at, what im basically trying to say is , you know how we are able to remove the prime variants if we put on a skin on prime warframe like nyx for example , we have the option to turn it on or off, these guys automatically thought i want it removed permanently , i just dont understand why they would automatically think that i want it permanently removed instead of actually reading what i said, pretty laughable i should say x)

5 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

but maybe Valkittys nose ring and Saryns leg bubble would help, not lobster butt, that stays.

I'm sorry, I can't seem to hear you over the MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE LOBSTER BUTT

723BBB47C3F4976BA733601DABE7E6D96E32B742

On 2018-10-10 at 8:04 AM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Titania says hello.. 95% of syandanas on her are basically useless because of the horrible clipping.. and syandanas with movement are flailing around like crazy lmao so, yeah, Titania needs her archwing to be an auxiliary thing..

yeah man exactly what im saying i hate when stuff clips through accessories it pisses me off 

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 9:08 PM, (PS4)HeadHuntingPanda said:

Hi DE i just wanted to suggest to you guys the option to be able to remove certain parts on warframes like for example: 

the huge box thingies on Valkyr's forearm

Saryn Skirt and Shoulder Pad or maybe even her leg thingy

Nekros Wing Shoulder Blade Thingy

Trinity Prime Lobster Butt

What i basically mean is adding the option to remove these things like what you did for volt and his metal things on his arms

I want to be able to make them vanilla looking just like Nyx and Excalibur

There are many more frames that i can add but i think you can understand where i am getting at.

To anyone reading this please help me bump this thread... Its a harmless feature im sure alot of you will make use of it

Have a nice day~ or night~

Peace..

if I could get rid of wukongs massive skirt I would bust a actual nut. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)randy_lahey__-- said:

if I could get rid of wukongs massive skirt I would bust a actual nut. 

man someone who understands what im saying is a miracle in these forums almost everyone basically thinks i want SH*T; removed permanently lmfao these people apparently dont know what "OPTION" means 

Edited by (PS4)HeadHuntingPanda