Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Questions from a Noob to vets or normal bois -

Bombarder0

This are a lot of questions I had in my mind and wanted to drop them here

1 - Will they rework Excalibur/Umbra Slash dash and javelin? they are useless

2 - Is DE Goin to make Nyx able to control 7 peeps instead of 1? (I hope so)

3 - Is rebecca single? (I Hope so too)

4 - Why are we unable to have atleast 8 or 12 people in game? maybe in Fortuna due being too big? (just like back in raids)

5 - Why does the void sounds like heaven and Vor like Jesus?

6 - Whats da real end game

16 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

4 - Why are we unable to have atleast 8 or 12 people in game? maybe in Fortuna due being too big? (just like back in raids)

1. Not as far as we. 

2. No, that's what revenant is for. 

3.we don't know, and it's not really any of our business. 

4.because the game is designed and balanced around 4 people. 

5. Because it was meant to be as opulent as possible, it's a coincidence. 

6. Fashionframe, or complaining. 

17 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

-snip-

1 maybe soontm

2 we dont know all we know something is in the works from what we know physcic bolts is replaced with some form of debuff

3 no clue no comment

4 raid when they come back will probably support 8 again  till the 4 tenno sorry 

5 the void is a space between things from what i can tell so no not heaven and vor got remade by the void key id just assume he is insane 

6 right now Nothing ill say it clear and simple to brass tacks nothing right now you have to make it who knows it might be elite alerts when they drop de tries all i gotta say 

But why is revenant able to control 7 peeps... when he is just a sentient,sentients ain't able to control .-.

(if hunhow was able to  mind control he would just mind control stalker or ballas instead of making a deal)

Mind control is Nyx business

48 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

But why is revenant able to control 7 peeps... when he is just a sentient,sentients ain't able to control .-.

(if hunhow was able to  mind control he would just mind control stalker or ballas instead of making a deal)

See, that's the other half of his theme. He's a vampire frame afflicted by sentient energy, not a pure eidolon frame. It's kinda why his kit is such a mess.

49 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

Revenant can enthrall because he is also vampire themed.

And ps, hunhow has a mental link to any piece of himself including natah. 

Il y a 1 heure, Bombarder0 a dit :

Among not so relevant questions, one is innapropriate. Guess which.

1 hour ago, Bombarder0 said:

1. Almost everything is balanced around Excalibur apparently so they most likely won’t rework him anytime in the foreseeable future.

2. No, that give Nyx the ability to troll.

3. Don’t touch space mom (even though spoilers)

4. There were 8 man squads before in this thing called a raid. It has been removed because it wasn’t popular enough apparently. Also, the game was originally limited in server size. 4 was all they could take back then and they balanced the game around it. Unfortunately, anything more would make this extremely unbalanced. However, with the space battles coming up, it’s likely they may have 8 people squads again.

5. It’s probably because of the chords in the song. If you take conventional western music theory into mind when making a song with choir “ahs”, it usually sound divine like.

6. Fashion. Fashion Frame is only the beginning. There’s also Fashion Ship, Fashion Pet, Fashion Spoilers, and Captura.

Revenant can (depending in how you see it) control more and less enemies. Yes, entral works on multiple enemies but its vastly inferior to mindcontrol since they only survive till your friendly neighborhood nuke goes whooosh. And for area cc Chaos is better coz it can Control Way more than 7 enemies

Edited by Eisdschungel
Spelling

2 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

1. Doubtful

2. Doubtful

3. cringe

4. Peer to peer. It was already a mess half the time with 8 and starchart enemies aren't bullet sponge enough for that many players. And about fortuna being big, if you want to be killing things in 4+ different places at once, why bother being in group.

5. Orokin saw themselves better than others as if gods and their golden fortresses reflect this. And vor is a fanboy of the Orokin ideal. Plus he was resurrected by orokin tech so he's gone full zealot.

6. Collecting everything.

2 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

Basically echoing the others here:

1) "Will they rework X" will always get the answer of maybe. Don't hold your breath, At present I think Scott nor the playerbase has any problems with it

2) Nyx does one super-minion or an area-wide brain-scramble. Revenant is for multiple minions for munchies. So nothing's probably going to change there either

3) ... Personal question. No-one knows, no-one needs to know. Moving on

4) That'll be a design decision. You'll have to wait for Raids' return (if that ever comes) to get 8 players

5) Interpretation is a wonderful thing

6) There isn't any. Best you can do is endless Survival/Defence/Interception missions at high tier or Sorties. That or Onslaught. Otherwise it's FashionFrame

1. Melee 3.0 is coming so Excalted Bladed might get reworked... DUN DUN DUNNNN~~ otherwise no... Slashy dashy and stick throwing is useless.

2. Nyx will have a rework... so... hold your breath.

3. Someone like her probably has someone in mind. Don't get too into it.

4. Dunno how much work DE has to put up for more than 4 people games.

5. GIVE ONTO THE VOID.

6. When burnout is real.

3 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

1) Lots of frames have abilities that only do something to trash mobs, excals no different.
2) We already have a Nyx that can control more than 1 mob, its called Revenant
3) Oo
4) Because our pc's are the hosts and 2 many people have garbage pc's/toasters/potatoes with equally awesome interwebs, 4 is a fine limit, more is insanity.
5) Oo
6) Endgame is the same as it was in 2013/2014, endless missions or standing around looking pretty in a dojo/relay, or making a new account and just starting again.

Edited by Methanoid

5 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

Will they rework Excalibur/Umbra Slash dash and javelin? they are useless

probably not, though I wouldn't say they're useless; Slash dash is a low cost alternative to EB when you have just a few enemies in front of you, and since power range affects the distance you travel, you can make it super broken with range mods for travelling quickly around the plains. 

Is DE Goin to make Nyx able to control 7 peeps instead of 1? (I hope so)

Nyx rework is on the horizon. our lord and saviour Pablo will give her his healing touch and she will likely end up overpowered as all hell very well balanced. 

Is rebecca single? (I Hope so too)

drink some water Tenno, your thirst is showing.

Why are we unable to have atleast 8 or 12 people in game? maybe in Fortuna due being too big? (just like back in raids)

most co-op games are typically designed for teams of 4, with some notable exceptions like Destiny. IDK if it's a magic number that works well with a game's systems, or whether it's just something that devs like to stick with, but 4 is usually as high as we'll go. I wouldn't hold your breath for raids or similar activities to come back any time soon. plus twice as many people = twice the chance for disconnect and host migration issues, and I'm not gonna get into the how much I hate large scale online-only when it doesn't work, because we'd be here all day.

Why does the void sounds like heaven and Vor like Jesus?

sound effects I guess. the Void is a prominent religion among the Corpus. perhaps we'll learn more about the secular side of the Void with Fortuna. Vor simply worships the void becasue he is brainwashed by his Janus Key. some lore on how the Janus key was forged and how Vor found it in the first place would be nice.

Whats da real end game

fashionframe. also more recently complaining on the forums. 

1 - No idea, Slash Dash is already a great skill.

2 - No idea, she already MCs in other ways.

3 - No idea (and wtf did I just read?)

4 - Cos Peer-to-Peer

5 - Because the Void also controls the minds of the weak.

6 - End-game is what you want it to be. Set your goals.

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

6. Collecting everything.

Formaing everything to max is my endgame. No matter what it is, I must forma it until it has the best build possible. Then go and use it in ESO, sorties, whatever. Guess who's gonna farm plague star the next time it's in town.

After that I think I'll finally start with the fashion frame.

Edited by BoarWarrior
Fashion frame