Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Questions from a Noob to vets or normal bois -

Bombarder0

14 hours ago, Miser_able said:

4.because the game is designed and balanced around 4 people. 

Thats not exactly true there. We have a rare bug what can fuse together 2 quads into a 8 player squad in the same instance. Enemy spawns literally just scale up to match the player count without any problems.

How is slash dash useless? is nobody aware that you are invulnerable in this ability? like seriously you can't die with excal and say you use a lens and you just shot it to close, you press 1 and bam no self dmg. :thumbup:

People who only press 4 and EEEEEEE with the occasional 2 sprinkled in don't know what they are missing with his 1st ability.

21 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

This are a lot of questions I had in my mind and wanted to drop them here

1 - Will they rework Excalibur/Umbra Slash dash and javelin? they are useless

2 - Is DE Goin to make Nyx able to control 7 peeps instead of 1? (I hope so)

3 - Is rebecca single? (I Hope so too)

4 - Why are we unable to have atleast 8 or 12 people in game? maybe in Fortuna due being too big? (just like back in raids)

5 - Why does the void sounds like heaven and Vor like Jesus?

6 - Whats da real end game

1) For some reason I feel like Umbra's radial javelin does less damage than regular excal's version but thats probably just me. No plans for reworks as far as we know

2) She's getting a rework soon(tm) but no word on increasing her mind control powers

3) That's messed up brother

4) Game is balanced around 4 people, the game uses peer to peer connection instead of servers, having 8 or 12 people would be too chaotic.. Take your pick, really.

5) Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

6) Using synchronized dance emotes with your teammates inbetween rounds in Hydron while leveling gear. Otherwise, fashionframe.

On 2018-10-09 at 6:21 PM, (XB1)HerculesLac said:

And insults come after, when they have no arguments.

Does that stick hurt?

You may not like the joke, but that doesn't make it not a joke. Stop talking to people like you know better than anyone else, that high horse doesn't fit you.