Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to complete the Pyrus Project

(PSN)Devil_of_Ramadi2

I hope someone cab help me. I've completed every step to rebuild the relay. Collected the essences, built the Strut components, defeated the Grustrag Three 3 times, and completed the Simaris task. I even got the message from Cressa Tal with the noggle, Zylok, and riven. However after all of that I cannot access the final Sargas Ruk battle. There is no node anywhere on my star chart that says about the assassination mission. I can even go to the Strata Relay, and everything is just normal there. I don't know what to do or how to fix it.

I have turned in the pyrus essences, the strut components and just finished my Simaris Synthesis Daily Task...the Simaris Synthesis Daily Task won't show completed in Pyrus Project even though I just turned in the quest to Simaris. what the hell do I have to do now? what did I do wrong? 

On 2018-10-12 at 6:17 PM, (PS4)Alyzbeth said:

I have turned in the pyrus essences, the strut components and just finished my Simaris Synthesis Daily Task...the Simaris Synthesis Daily Task won't show completed in Pyrus Project even though I just turned in the quest to Simaris. what the hell do I have to do now? what did I do wrong? 

Did you talk to Simaris and start the daily task after the event started, or was it one you had from before the event that you just now completed?  Did you try to relog?