Trinity Slave

MarketShark

Question

Hi. I want your opinion on something that happen to me every single run in tridolon. I'm using trinity all the time because i don't have the other popular ultra meta frame, and i don't even like them. Everytime i enter in a group everyone pretend to me, like is the Tridolon run Law, to do everything. Everytime i start with archwing, mark the first of the three eidolon, pick a lure, charge it. The other are n't gonna do something except shooting to the teralist. So put the lure near the teralist, archwing mode, go find more lure. Come back, deal more damage than all the other or at least kinda close to them (rhino, chroma ecc). Evoke the second one. Go pick more and be sure to everylure is alive and fully like you teammates. Repeat it for every single run.

Today i was with a low number of archwing thing and no material for crafting so i've told to my teammate to pick some lures. The Answer? Is your job. Than i pick up it ofc for the first 2 of them. On the third one we was only with one lures charged and nothing more. I've told 6 times , imploring them to pick 2 lure couse i've finished the archwings. Nothing. they just ignore me like ther's no tomorrow. I admit, i rage out not a little bit, a lot. I call them "dumb" just for be gentle. I start pick up lures , with no archwing, when i comeback they was at the extraction. 

So honestly , really. Who the #*!% say "trinity job is to do almost everything"? Who say that' Why i have to be considered just an useless noob slave ? And like all the time if i try say "Pls pick some lures ecc ecc" no one is mooving. NO one.  What do you think about that? Because honestly i'm gonna do the tridolon with Mag or Mirage. Or Nezha. Sorry for the bad english, hope you can understand something.

#TrinityLivesMatter

To be honest, Trinity does more in a squad than, say, a Nidus will do. The reason people are saying Trinity is useless is because in singleplayer she has hardly any useful or helpful abilities. Her first ability in singleplayer is almost like setting up a pinata at your own birthday party, then being the only one that attends it. Whereas Nidus is stronger in singleplayer, but only really good for kills in squads. In all honesty, Trinity is Nidus' only saviour in a squad, because when that lil' boy gets on low HP, who's gonna save him? That's right, Trinity. 😎

In every group I was running it's Chroma's job to get first lure and its charging.

Trinity indeed has to get the next 2 lures, deposit them next to the Teralyst and then go get the remaining ones. After that you charge VS and go for Hydro's shields.

If you are low on Archwing: use Operator mode to call for them, the game doesn't substract a Launcher. This bug is meaningless with the upcoming mainline update this/next week where Archwings will be infinite

When running eidolons, specially tridolons it's generally accepted that Trinity manages the lures except the first one, basically because no one else can. I mean try to keep them alive while the Gantulyst and Hydrolist are putting the laser show on with any other frame and see how it goes. I tried doing it with Oberon. Emphasis on "tried". 

Trinity's job in the hunt is the one with the most responsibility and less pay-off. You're the one spending archwing charges and ciphers and energy pizzas while the rest play duck hunt. My respect for all the Trinitys doing tridolons, you're the MVPs. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I thought this was the case for support mains in any game? You do more work than your stinky dps teammates, yet you get no acknowledgement from anyone and at the end of the mission if you win then your dps will get the glory because of their big damage numbers but if you lose it's 100% your fault. 

#SupportMains

True story as a support main in many games, I just stopped caring. I do my meta job and that's that. If it means that people have to wait for me or fail, whatever. They are welcome to try it out for themselves a time or two. 

To OP, I run Harrow in tricaps and normally gather about 6 lures before I even head to Terry. 

i used to be a support like you,
but yeah..same reason. 
i was collecting the lures as usual.
but then they got mad at me for being slow. the volt / any dps frame could have just take and charge the first lure then takedown the first eidolon instead of waiting for me to get the lures charged..

Anyway someone of you say It's trinity job take care of the lure. Ok. true i can heal. I can heal them even if the other players take the lures. i'm not supposed to be the only one using stuff in every run. Trinity blessing is Affinity radius, 50 metres. If i take or not the lures i can still take care of everything and everyone. You call this "job" i call you , who say that, LAZY. everyone , i'm also speaking for the other game mod, pretend the other to do all the fricking job. I'm loosing really the desire to play. Anyway anyway don't give a single #*!% about the other. Probably like i sayd i should play volt or harrow. You know press 4 sometimes or put some random shields and gg. 

this is why i always thank the healer 

sometimes i even say thanks when i heal my self to give a idea its like this 

Spoiler

personally i prefer doing hunts with my friends so if something is needed one of us can shout at the other to go do it or bring up its requirement and someone does it because i learned people really dont read the chat and this game has a Voice chat function but i think everyone turns it off since using that too gives the same response of nothing happens personally if i get paired in hunts and i say something needs doing and no one does it im spiteful enough to not do it myself and just say i told you it was needed and you didnt pay attention to it so no soup for you 

2 minutes ago, KlampFer said:

Anyway someone of you say It's trinity job take care of the lure. Ok. true i can heal. I can heal them even if the other players take the lures. i'm not supposed to be the only one using stuff in every run. Trinity blessing is Affinity radius, 50 metres. If i take or not the lures i can still take care of everything and everyone. You call this "job" i call you , who say that, LAZY. everyone , i'm also speaking for the other game mod, pretend the other to do all the fricking job. I'm loosing really the desire to play. Anyway anyway don't give a single #*!% about the other. Probably like i sayd i should play volt or harrow. You know press 4 sometimes or put some random shields and gg. 

chill no need to get angry at us 

at-least your tone from your words sounds angry to me 

I have done 90% of my Tridolons as Oberon, usually grabbing 2-3 lures on the way to the Teralyst and always do a lure count before the Hydrolyst to make sure we have enough. In the rare case that we (usually public teams) do not, I just go and grab however many are needed. 

Recently due to the release of Chroma Prime and a very lucky roll on a Rubico riven, I decided to give Chroma a shot in Tridolons. What I quickly learned is that there aren't many Trinity's showing up to public hunts. Last night I finally had a good Trinity show up and it was night/day to my most recent hunts. Everyone in the group (2 Chroma's and a Rhino) made sure to thank the Trinity and you could tell by his reply he genuinely appreciated the thanks. 

TL;DR Thank your local Trinity. They deserve it.  

Edited by (XB1)Thang Hung

I don't do eidolon hunts anymore, but i used to play trinity and carry pubs, as i would get the lures, damage eidolon shields and shoot the synovias (my lanka riven helps), so i get what you say OP, but on my case i see it more as something i choose to do more than being a "slave", later i changed to volt, which helped on making the whole thing faster. Playing support is not for everyone, as the reward is mostly being helpful which if you don't like the role isn't even rewarding as you don't get anything else from it.

About your team, it's sad when people cant even be bothered to even give 1 archwing charge at least or even read the chat. Iirc archwing charges are going to be unlimited now (well, i hope that's the case).

dang that sucks. (you do know about the operator glitch right?) But when you play support it's fun and rewarding. I was playing equinox in defection (night form duh) and at the end the dude thanked me for bringing heals. That was a good day (no harrow systems though :() Pub eidolons are famous for being toxic though so yeah sucks.

when i started farming eidolons as leecher (kinda,cause weak) - i ignored those words about lures cause this was too complicated for noob me. If only mates could say “guys go find lures and fly back here after hacking them, SO I WILL TAKE THEM FROM YOU AND U WILL BE FREE DONT WORRY”...;)  I mean, maybe people are scared about lure-master job (stay near eidolon, dont fail with them, charge them (and alot of people dong know how) )

I ran Trinity for several coordinated 3x3s and 4x3s, and she honestly doesn't have to do much after the initial scramble for lures. IMO, much easier than something like Volt or Chroma whose job it is to take down the Synovias (if you are dealing any meaningful damage as a Trinity, you have bad teammates). The reason you are expected to manage lures is that that's just how the fastest times are achieved. Chroma or Volt grabs first lure, charges, everyone DPS's the first terry shield down, and trin goes to grab 7 more while everyone else works on Terry. It's a proven strategy.

In my hunt squad trin gets 6 lures and join the fight when the terry is on the floor calling vomvyalist. The first lure is chroma job and the second lure is harrow job. Chroma has to charge it before shoot the first limb. Trinity has a very important role, she's not a slave. Anyone can do chroma and melt limbs ya know, or run with a 100 duration harrow and press 4th. Is more hard to find a good trin.

You just played with id1ots that want to be meta players without even know how to. Put them in ignore list and try play with how many people you can until you find a bunch of people to do runs without any bs.

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

I guess the people here haven't Trin Pugged? When you have to take out the shields as you are one of the two guys with a proper amp, get the lures and keep the whole non meta team alive as silly people run into gantulyst lasers is even sadder. The fight drags on and on with no end in sight. That and you must hug the Eidolon legs and keep moving while perma keeping the blessing up because the team dies when it goes down XD.

Ofc most people have more common sense than that to allow such to happen but bad luck is a thing.

Suffices to say I switched to Oberon who just puts hallowed ground every now and then while letting the passive heal do its thing. Volt is also kind of lazier to play when you just grab a lure, charge it and put shields like your life depends on them (well it does, and it can be used to block the eidolon sky rain thing)

Edited by Guest

Not sure why are you complaining.

Playing Trin is great, and the fact that your squad mates rely on you, should make you feel good no?

Most people, as far as I can tell, want to be the badass damage dealers and often on pugs you will end up with chromes/volts/rhinos and no Trin.

Because of that reason I started playing Trin and been awesome fun doing it.

Often I will also be dealing more damage than anyone else, but that's not really a surprise, lots of inexperienced people doing eidolons ( that's how you learn ).

Not to mention that now I can solo tridolon without even worrying about lures, so one less checkbox to check, and something I can do always without relying on others.

hace 15 horas, KlampFer dijo:

To be fair , its sound like you have no idea how to do Eidolons hunt ... so be grateful people carried you . Your only job as a Trinity is to take care of the lures .... nobody is gonna ask you to do equal or more damage than any other member ..... other members need to stay in the Eidolon , trinity has nothing to "contribute" (its almost imposible for Teralyst to kill the lures ... so , no heal is needed till Garry/Harry) , so she is the one picking the lures (and in a trilodon you pick all the lures at the beggining ... you dont go every eidolon to pick 2 ....)  .

18 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Not sure why are you complaining.

Playing Trin is great, and the fact that your squad mates rely on you, should make you feel good no?

Most people, as far as I can tell, want to be the badass damage dealers and often on pugs you will end up with chromes/volts/rhinos and no Trin.

Because of that reason I started playing Trin and been awesome fun doing it.

Often I will also be dealing more damage than anyone else, but that's not really a surprise, lots of inexperienced people doing eidolons ( that's how you learn ).

Not to mention that now I can solo tridolon without even worrying about lures, so one less checkbox to check, and something I can do always without relying on others.

It's not about rely on me. It's about how i am treated by my team. The archwing was an example. If i'm bagging you do take lure, explain because i have no archwing ecc ecc, and the only thing you can say is "it's your job" like i'm nothing more than a Lures robber. Instead of saying "it's your job" deploy a damn archwing so i can use it. This week i've done so many runs, i've ended all, all the materials. So i'm helping you by keeping all alive yes? Than help me one single time,  expecially if i write 9 message in the squad chat for a little , stupid help. Btw now i'm using nezha. Still dealing damage, pick 1-2 lures for runs and gg.

13 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Infinite Archwing trick:

• Switch to your operator
  • Activate Archwing
  • Switch back to warframe
  • Use Archwing

This doesn't deplete Archwing Launchers.

DE knows about it, but doesn't change it, since we're going to get infite anyway.

Uhm. Good to know. Ther's any risck about use this trick? i don't want be banned or something like that without reason, just for a little trick.

15 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

The thing is if you can complete a task without the participation of your squad, you can do it without them.
I main Trinity and solo a lot because a squad is not needed 90% of the time.

I'm looking for farming Energize so i try to do all the Tridolon run that i can in one night. At least 2 depends on team. I got lucky, 3 energize in 2 days. If i go alone yes i can i think but not sure vs the tridolon.

Now that the archwings become free of charges you won't have this problem anymore. But if you were running a public eidolon hunt, everyone should pick the lures if someone doesn't have enough archwing charges.

I feel that a certain amount of people here lack common sense, just like OP's squadmates, and mine when I did plague star boss with Sarpa and one guy insisted on 4 cp lol.

I did most of my Tridolon caps in public, only a handful with recruitment chat, and most of them as Trinity. I have something like 40 tridolon caps, not much but enough to talk about my experience.

I don't have the same experience as you, people don't write anything in the chat, and I was never told to do anything by other. I think half the people who join public caps don't know what's happening, and the rest is so used to mediocrity that if you do an half decent job they're happy with it.

It makes sense to have Trinity pick the lures, except for the first one. The smart way is to have someone else than Trinity pick the first lure and charge it. It means everyone is free to start fighting the first Eidolon while Trinity pick the other lures. You don't need Trinity for the first Eidolon, he does no relevant damage to the lures, and she's the only frame in the group that's not combat oriented, so you're better off having the other frames with higher damage potential fight the Eidolon.

In a sense yes, it's Trinity's job to take care of the lure, she's mandatory in any group for the sole purpose of keeping lures alive. In that scenario it feels like you're just playing with idiots though. It doesn't matter what the 4x3 or 5x3 guides say about the meta, if someone can't pick up more lures because he's out of launcher you go get the freaking lures, you're better off wasting a bit of time than simply failing the capture.