Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inviting a Friend.

Dragon38wolf

Question

Inviting a friend to play warframe with me from their PS4.

So, recently I have told a friend of mine to join Warframe. They accepted and started playing it. They play on PS4, they have told me that they had made an account and they have a username called "Gorilla_322" but for some reason, everytime I try to send a friend request, it says: "Given username does not exisit." So, I do not know what to do about and I tried to find a Moderator or a staff member to talk to them about it but, I didn't find any. Well, I need help or answeres that could help me and help my friend so that we could play together. My question is: "Is it possible to invite a friend that plays warframe on PS4? Invite players on your PC that play on PS4?" Please, Keep mods active in the region chat so players that are in-need for help. Thank you and I hope everyone that reads this, Have a nice day :)

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Dragon38wolf said:

..."Is it possible to invite a friend that plays warframe on PS4? Invite players on your PC that play on PS4?"...

The answer to your question is no, you can't invite a friend to play with you if you are on PC and they are on a console whether that is PS4 or Xbox.  They also can't invite you.  As Othom mentions cross-platform play isn't active now and we don't know if it ever will be.  Until it is that is also the reason why you can't find your friend when you search for their username.  If you want to play with your friend you should make an account on the PS4 or they should make an account on the PC.

On 2018-10-09 at 10:28 PM, Arcainyx said:

The answer to your question is no, you can't invite a friend to play with you if you are on PC and they are on a console whether that is PS4 or Xbox.  They also can't invite you.  As Othom mentions cross-platform play isn't active now and we don't know if it ever will be.  Until it is that is also the reason why you can't find your friend when you search for their username.  If you want to play with your friend you should make an account on the PS4 or they should make an account on the PC.

Ok, thank you for telling me. I will be notifying my friend about it and I hope someday they could allow Cross-Platform playing! :D

I hope you have a nice day <3

On 2018-10-09 at 10:28 PM, Arcainyx said:

Ok, thank you for telling me. I will be notifying my friend about it and I hope someday they could allow Cross-Platform playing! :D

I hope you have a nice day <3