My version of a titania re-visit

(PSN)Vexx757

·       Increase all ability cast speed.

1st ability:

·       Take away ragdoll affect.

2nd ability:

·       All ability affects when stacked up will reach up to 75% (as of now the abilities are unnoticeable and useless)

3rd ability:

·       Take away ragdoll affect.

1st and 3rd ability synergy:

·       If the enemy affected by the 3rd ability explodes the enemies affected by the 1st ability will also explode dealing damage to nearby enimies.

4th ability:

·       You can pick up loot while flying.

·       While using 4th ability, the other ability used will cost half the energy.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, the other ability used will cost half the energy.

This is a large pet peeve to anybody that used Titania ... but personally i feel it levels the playing field ... by having to actually touch items such as Energy Orbs as opposed to gathering them through proximity ... this feels like you're trying to suggest giving it more strengths then weaknesses when the ability is already helluva strong. My idea ... sacrifice strength for efficiency and fly for 5 minutes straight like we already can.

On 2018-10-09 at 3:20 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

·

4th ability:

That a limitation of the engine itself. Razorwing does have vacuum already, it just uses AW vaccum, not regular vaccum. bThey'd need to mess around with the engine physics for AW to change that.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 8:32 PM, Errodin said:

this feels like you're trying to suggest giving it more strengths then weaknesses when the ability is already helluva strong.

Sounds like you disagree. funny coz DE on the recent dev say they were thinking of giving her just that, (look it up) so really you should go and complain to them about this idea that I also came up with. But you won`t coz DE came up with it kmt shdh.