Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)guzmantt1977

Who has the greatest non-ability non-aim glide jump?

Question

I OK so I've been looking at the tower in the sea in Cetus. There's a broken bridge/causeway heading out from Cetus and can almost get close enough to where I think I might be able to wall jump up to the platform. 

*Grumble* I could probably have made it by now if aim glide was allowed. *Grumble*

So yeah anyone able to tell me what the best frame to use is to get out there? 

Anyone ever tried to get out there just for the sake of getting there and seeing how far we can get to? 

Anyone know if it's just not possible? 

Thanks in advance. 

3 answers to this question

14 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Zephyr and Titania both have the best Jumps, Zephyr due to her Lightness and Titania has a Jump boost but still, none of them are able to reach the broken Bridge. Even if one managed to get there, the Bridge is not physical and you would fall straight through it.

Thanks. That's exactly what happened... Repeatedly.... In multiple ways...... On multiple sections of the damaged causeway. 

I'm really disappointed that I can't stand there and take selfies. Thanks for the helpful response though. 

Zephyr and Titania both have the best Jumps, Zephyr due to her Lightness and Titania has a Jump boost but still, none of them are able to reach the broken Bridge. Even if one managed to get there, the Bridge is not physical and you would fall straight through it.