Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consumption of resources in Eidolon hunt

JohnnyMeta

For Eidolon cap/hunt, there is always a DPS present, a volt and a harrow, but it is difficult to find a trinity.
Personally I love being trinity. But sometimes I'd like to be another Warframe like Chroma or Volt, but find players who want to be good trinity, that's another story.
I asked several guys with whom I do 5x3 casually.
Would you like to be trinity?
And they said no, I asked everyone why? and they responded, because they demand a lot of resources.
To be Chroma a considerable amount of Energy Restore (Large / medium) is demanded but the difference with being trinity is that it is spent more including ciphers.
Nor do I have enough time to go to get polymers, every time I want to go hunting. Many times I arrive a few minutes of the night.
Trinity is incredible, and I like it and in particular it amuses me, but the consumption of resources is very high when you use it very often. Maybe you do not feel if you do not play a lot 5x3 every day or something similar. But the goal is to get to do 5x3. But for that always the one who is trinity remains as a non-satifactory sensation. In the sense of spending so much resources to get bad arcanes and continue spending more.
But the reason is that many players do not want to be trinity for this reason, because of the demand of many resources.
And if so, it limits the host too much of being able to be Chroma or in recruitment is limited to the search for a trinity.

I can be many times trinity, but always be bored trinity, I do not want to exaggerate, but for weeks now that happens to me. I do not find trinity and those who play, do not want to be trinity for the reason already explained.
What I want to say, is that it is good to rotate WF, and those that are usually trinity, can be another wf, like chroma or being able to be the host.
A change to adjust this would be good. That because you are trinity you will not spend more resources than others. But you could spend less and have more to play later. Likewise this could motivate people to be trinity.

It's just an idea. But many avoid being trinity for that.

I'm sorry for my English.

Edited by JohnnyMeta

47 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

A change to adjust this would be good. That because you are trinity you will not spend more resources than others. But you could spend less and have more to play later.

The Trinity does not need to use pads. I have done it many times where I have not even used five pads a night.

It sounds like you are suggesting:

1. People just rotate their frames. If someone is bad with a frame, it is bad for the group.
  2. Trinity should not use their own pads.
  3. DE should charge the other group members for the Trinity's pads.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

You only have 17 Eidolon Hydrolist Captures

Yay, you're one of those people!

That stat is grossly inaccurate. I had the stats give different values three consecutive days, regardless of how many I did. I figured the main focus was on your suggestions, but clearly not.

• I have done more than that. But hey, who cares?

The best way is to create a group of good friends to hunt to rotate, Trinity of Eidolon demands a lot of experience and resources besides carrying the reputation of "support" of online games, something that even I would not risk random groups.

Should have a more dynamic way to farm resources, nano spores and ferrite requires a lot of persistence to set up a squad, and this is something that unfortunately the DE does not plan to improve because it does not have much demand.

So the best thing I can tell you is to put together a group of friends to go hunting (I would even go with you but I got tired of Eidolon, so much potential to be abandoned, why not new arcanes and stuffs? meh).

I'm using translator as well.

Edited by Peter

What I published, does not affect you because you have not done this mission more than 1000 times. Therefore, you do not know how many resources are required in a 5x3. For that reason I was specific, in the part of that if you go to the mission very often.

il y a 1 minute, Peter a dit :

Entonces, lo mejor que puedo decirte es reunir a un grupo de amigos para ir a cazar (incluso iría contigo, pero me cansé de Eidolon, mucho potencial para ser abandonado, ¿por qué no nuevos arcanes y cosas? Meh).

You are absolutely right, the rewards are the same, even with the time these missions are present. The bugs that have been corrected reappear, making the experience sometimes disappointing. ;-;

6 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

You are absolutely right, the rewards are the same, even with the time these missions are present. The bugs that have been corrected reappear, making the experience sometimes disappointing. ;-;

I am completely disappointed with Eidolon, it has become an abandoned project, I only have all these captures because I had fun with my friends, until today they call me but I got tired.

I hope that DE has learned from Eidolon's mistakes and put into practice in Fortuna, I do not want to see my friend not being able to enter because he needs a NASA computer to be able to follow up, and I do not want Fortuna to be abandoned after a few months.

Now I wait patiently for the next update ...

Edited by Peter

2 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

Therefore, you do not know how many resources are required in a 5x3.

You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I have used very few. And there are reasons for that. But I am just going to leave it at that. Because you keep bringing up stats, so it will just end up derailed [I don't find many people that believe the stats, but hey. I have not done over 1k captures]