Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Customization to Your Profile?

Agilis_Prime

Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting.

So I've been thinking, what if we were able to change the way people view our boring profile with grey walls?

It would be nice to have some customization, like something to go with our theme that we purchase for our HUD. Or we get to display our favorite Warframe on the stand instead of the one currently equipped, doing a cool pose or something. I mean, the most intense part that we see, er, hear, in the profile menu is the music... Music...

What if we also got to change the music? Such as choosing unlocked Somachords, or even our own Octavia songs. I've personally have always found it boring and not too unique with everyone having the same thing... Well, besides the people that have and haven't unlocked their Operator yet. Another idea being an item showcase, showing your favorite and/or collectable items that you cherish. Note that these are just suggestions and I'm open to any criticism. Would you like this idea, or does it seem a little too crazy? :moon:v:moon:

12 minutes ago, --CV--Father_Nox said:

Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting.

So I've been thinking, what if we were able to change the way people view our boring profile with grey walls?

It would be nice to have some customization, like something to go with our theme that we purchase for our HUD. Or we get to display our favorite Warframe on the stand instead of the one currently equipped, doing a cool pose or something. I mean, the most intense part that we see, er, hear, in the profile menu is the music... Music...

What if we also got to change the music? Such as choosing unlocked Somachords, or even our own Octavia songs. I've personally have always found it boring and not too unique with everyone having the same thing... Well, besides the people that have and haven't unlocked their Operator yet. Another idea being an item showcase, showing your favorite and/or collectable items that you cherish. Note that these are just suggestions and I'm open to any criticism. Would you like this idea, or does it seem a little too crazy? :moon:v:moon:

Tho i support the idea of having more Forum profile customizations, i dont think adding music to it would be of any good, considering people could use it to troll and/or use inappropriate music.

The profile screen deserves a complete overhaul.

Firstly, vertical scrolling on a small window has to go. Categories should be integrated to segregate Lunaro and Conclave from basic stats, and a whole new section for Codex completion should be added (lists more than just codex scans). Operation scores can have their own category, and so can General Stats. Players should be able to see different fields without endlessly scrolling.

Additionally, an Operation: Plague Star score should be added for how many Bounties you completed for the operation. Adding onto this, more important stats should be added to this UI such as fastest Incident Archive record, highest wave in Elite: Onslaught, Forma count on equipment, etc.

Lastly, players should be able to choose a "Favorite Loadout". "Most Used" is quite hard to change once you have pumped hundreds, if not thousands of hours into Warframe. It would be pleasant for people to customize what they are really using in day-to-day missions.

I produced feedback on the lackluster features of the profile UI long before DE announced an upgraded UI theme. It would be awesome to see it given some love.

23 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Tho i support the idea of having more Forum profile customizations, i dont think adding music to it would be of any good, considering people could use it to troll and/or use inappropriate music.

I meant the profiles in-game, not the forums.

On 2018-10-09 at 9:28 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Assuming 100% of the playerbase wouldn't set their music to We All Lift Together.