Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Hall of Mirrors clones do not contributing to kill count or dmg dealt (PS4)

(PSN)Miugens

hi guys as the title says i have just built mirage prime recently and after tinkering around with her abilities and hall of malevolence i discovered how awesome this frame is however i find it quite frustrating that my clones dmg is not added up along with total dmg dealt it only counts in total enemy kills ( for example i did defence mission with a friend just the 2 of us 5 waves) after it ended i looked at mission rewards sheet to find out my total kills was 200+ while dmg dealt was 5% while my friend had 70 kills and 95% dmg dealt ?

this also happens in the index were once i killed over 75 enemies yet in the first page of points V kills count only 4 kills were counted to me and on the next page progress rewards my to total kill count 75 kills with only 3% dmg dealt

now i know this might not be the most important bug that needs immediate attention but it would surely make much more happy and enjoy playing with mirage again 

Edited by (PS4)Miugens
spelling mistakes