For about 24hrs I’ve been receiving the “login failed” notification upon trying to sign in on Xbox. This is my first issue within a year & seven months and was wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for it to be resolved? I have 3 active boosters for and they’re being wasted on nothing. I play daily (in long sessions of 8-14 hours.) and would like to get back to that. / I’ve browsed around the forums, readdit. No one seems to have a real “fix” so the question I’m asking. What should I do next? Wait and be hopeful? - Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540

So after I cleared my MAC Address via Xbox settings, I was able to login with no issues. However for some reason I seem to have not gotten a login reward. I’ll post again upon next daily tribute and to inform if I receive it or not. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue. 

Hi. I have just experienced the same issue. Hmmmm... Would like to know what this is about. My friend has logged in without any trouble.

With everything going on i had forgotten to repost. Okay so after I thought the issue was resolved. It happened again later that day. I wasn’t able to play for another 24hrs and when I was able to get back online , I didn’t receive my login reward again. Yesterday after the hotfix I’ve had no issues. I even got my daily tribute/login reward. 

When I lost the ability to login again I was a bit frustrated so I left my console alone. I did not do anything else after the steps I’ve detailed in my earlier post. I simply turned my console on, clicked Warframe and it worked. - please tell me if this resolved the issue for your friends, you or anyone else you may know with this issue. Sadly the forums has no info to fix the issue so if this does indeed “fix” it we should all be fine after you clear your Mac Address.

I am receiving it as well I don't know if it is the new update that is affecting certain people's ability to log in, but it is getting quite frustrating I submitted a ticket to Warframe support and have yet to get a reply which is disheartening. Something needs to be done.

I have been having this same exact problem for a few weeks now. I havent been able to log in once in the past 2 weeks everytime i try i get “Login Failed check your info” i have searched the internet and every “fix” people say works for them has not worked for me.

@ImTheWhiteVoid , if you’ve tried the steps I listed upon , try a support ticket. They usually reply within a few days - a month. I know it can be a long wait but this is the only option available if you cannot login.

Login failed check your info none of my friend's have this issue i love this game but im getting sick of playing 30 steps for it to work pleas fix this i just started my own dojo and need to work on it but cant because this keeps happening

32 minutes ago, (XB1)MonarchReaper98 said:

Login failed check your info none of my friend's have this issue i love this game but im getting sick of playing 30 steps for it to work pleas fix this i just started my own dojo and need to work on it but cant because this keeps happening

Send a support ticket 

Warframe loggin flailed after the start up screen when i get into game it was fine before the chimera update now its acting up and I really love the game plz devs fix this

Edited by (XB1)shademidnight

I agree for 2 days now ive been getting the log in failed check info message. I have a done everything but check my IP adress and still no fix to the problem. Fortuna is coming soon and I want to have a my problem fixed.