Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secret loot location above Lua globe room?

Cyaminthe

Question

As I was searching the level at Plato for the last cache, my loot radar picked up something above the room with two big globes in it (an Earth globe on the ceiling and a Lua globe on the floor that rolls off and deals heavy damage).

Spoiler

SLiXHSi.jpgiOjfBX1.jpg

As you can see on the map, there could be no other rooms above this one. And yet the markers on the map seemed to be higher than the highest reachable point in the room (I tried to jump onto the rocks which bound the room from above, but an invisible wall prevented me from doing so). Does anyone know how to get there? I suspect that many caches I couldn't find in the past were hiding in such a place.

3 answers to this question

Alright, case closed.

I've found a way to the loot after running into this room one more time. As it turns out, if the Lua globe hasn't been knocked down by damage yet, the console beneath it can be activated. It still sends the globe down, but instead of rolling down the left way and falling out of the map it goes down the right way and knocks down a pillar, making a breach in the wall through which the loot compartment can be accessed. That's why I was unable to reach it the first time I noticed the loot radar marks - the globe was already down by then.