Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEZHA reworked speed build+buff = crazy sprint speed

A_HappyUncleBear

Goofed around with Friends myself and you might be able to go faster. Dispatch override can raise your Speed alot. Depending on what auras you guys used growing Power can give Volt a higher Speed boost and nidus/Equi make Volts buff even more potent (im on cell Data atm so could only Watch at Low res.  Should this Comment be bs ignore it ^^)

EDIT: dont remember how fast we were but enough to jump gara toht at the broadest side (around 140m in One Bullet jump)

Edited by Eisdschungel

Will retest this with arcanes, kokage prime and btw, the second attempt sprinting back to the beach is with dispatch overdrive wbich explains the melee kill before the sprint. How much kokage prime will add? And the speed arcanes. The dev didn't put a limit on sprint speed I think?

Edited by A_HappyUncleBear
Adding more info

Measured them with markers by speeding straight to it or away from it. Yellow objective marker or player placed marker will both work.

Video 1 at 0:29: (39-193) * 30 / (4787-4671) = 39.8 m. per second

Video 1 at 0:29 retry: (289-201)*30/(1987-2033) 57.3 M. per second

Video 2 at 0:27: (525-413) * 29 / (6375-6253) = 26.6 m. per second

How I got the numbers: In YouTube video, I right clicked, "Stats for Nerds". Get distance in game's marker and frame counter from Stats for nerds, at 2 points of time line. Dropped frame counter also shows overall frame counter as well. Multiply by video's FPS. YouTube stats for nerds says one of your video is at 29 FPS.

Edited by sam686

• 2 weeks later...

A power strength buff from a warframe (perhaps Equinox or Nidus) or having the whole squad run Growing Power could increase Volt's speed buff. Modding one of the frames mentioned specifically for buffing Volt might make a good fourth squadmate. Don't have time to determine which might maximize potential right this instant but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Also not entirely sure that the buff from growing power stacks, may stack its duration instead. Either way it helps a bit I suppose? Just throwing some ideas down. Best of luck on the speeding, tenno!