The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumbest Comebacks

Veridian

Since I got two comebacks that left me in awe in the span of 10 minutes, I got curious about other people's experience in this matter.

Here are mine:

1. Index, 90 points in, I'm Inaros with Arca Plasmor, Rhino running around as if he's chanting "in brightest day..."

Me: Rhino please contribute

Rhino: Sorry I don't have an Arca Plasmor

Me:....

2. PoE bounties, at the second or third, two guys have farming vomvalysts all the time.

Me: Guys, don't leech.

One of them: Sorry, I don't have an archwing segment.

The fourth guy leaves immediately.

That's not really a comeback, but we managed to take out a tridolon in 12-15 minutes with randoms, at which point the Chroma with Unairu starts flaming me (Volt) for wasting Void Strike charges on limbs, that it is all my fault we aren't going for 3x3 that I am basically the scum of the earth and leaves .

I run Zenurik in Pub.

Hydron leveling my new chroma prime after a almost 2 week working on it, still working on Rubico Prime.

Me: wow this MR4 have full chroma access.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!!!1!!1!!!!!1"

Maybe im a yerk but i tend to let die out any dude who got down before minute 2 on Mot. It my way to give them a lesson to where they belong. To Mars!

Edited by xcenic

Me: Learning Abating Link Trinity aka failing miserably, forgot diamond skin in my build but still destroying 400+ kills

"Sorry guys i got my build wrong"

Them: "What a newbie, did you buy that MR25 account? You dont even know how Trinity works!" #His24KillsIn5Rounds

Me: "I guess i could let you fail the match you leecher"

#MyReturnToWarframe ... Ember Prime Vaulted Dude selling full set

Me: "Hey I'd like to buy the set"

Them: "xxx plat for full set no parting"

Me: fhgkdjh i asked for the set didnt i??? ... "ok cool, let trade"

#EmbarrassingOutOfTrades ... 5 minutes to reset

Me: Hey i'm out of trades can you wait 4 minutes???"

Them: "I'm not going lower of the price #BlocksMeInstantly"

hdfgrgfgkergjfjdgkrgjfgfjghk

Edited by Errodin

Helping randos from recruit chat with a uranus Spy sortie. Them failing the Missions 3 times in a Row due to no clue how the vaults work. 

3: Lets just Let the loki do everything, he seems to know how it works

Me: want me to give you a lil guide in uranus spy afterwards?

3: Lol nope, im too cool to do Spy

One time I brought my Banshee to a mobile defense and used my efficiency Quake to stun the map and keep the objective safe. 

A player started yelling saying I should be using the augment to kill things. I said that it's not a smart idea because mobile defense isn't about kills since it has a time limit, and I can just CC for WAY longer than the augment. 

I also mentioned that I have the aura mod Enemy Radar on for just such an occasion and told them if they want their blood lust fulfilled, use the radar and go killing. I got the objective safe and sound! 

Of course he doesn't understand and believes the augment Meta is the ONLY way a Banshee should be played. 

God it was so illogical, it hurt. Me and the 2 players tried so hard for him to understand, but it went right over his head the whole match. 

About 3 years ago, was MR 6-7 with Frost, Tigris, Dex Furis, Dex Dakra. Went on a mission, I think it was a T2-T3 Survival. There was a Loki Prime/Boltor Prime/Orthos Prime MR3 dude who clearly got all that stuff from a friend. 

MR3 Loki: Dude your stuff sucks just leave, we don't need a noob.

Me: And why would I leave and not you?

MR3 Loki: Dude I got the best stuff in the game and you got trash lol. You don't even have Prime stuff lol. 

*Went to the mission, Loki was spamming invisibility+quick melee and got downed about 5-6 times between the 5-15 marks*

Me: *Seeing I had most damage/kill and he was doing horribly* Weird how you have the "best stuff in the game" and still can't do as good as I do. 

MR 3: Stfu and revive me stupid noob!

And this kids, is how I met an idiot. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Cant it be considered a Reply when no one speaks/writes a thing in mission? Because at the end, one of the dudes posted this in Squad chat after we killed Sortie Ruk and went back to the Orbiter:

"I HAVE WEAKER EQUIPMENT AND DID BETTER THAN YOU SO SHUT UP!" then he and another dude left.

I have the light impression that the discussion was in PMs and one ignore the other and decided to post that in Squad... but me and the 4th guy spend 2 minutes after the mission wondering what the f*ck was that about.

This thread is my new favorite thing.

I run a non speed volt. People act like it's a crime. "Hey volt, press 2"

"I did"

"why do you not have a speed build?"

"because in my opinion speed is his worst skill"

then they proceed to argue with me for the rest of the mission. 

I watch as they die while arguing with me, and I just tank the enemies while typing with close to 3k shields. 

Not like my build speaks for itself. 

Edited by voltocitygel
Cursed autocorrect

I cant recall any specific situation here except a Saryn nagging at a Limbo (pre both of their reworks) for disrupting the gameplay of the group with cataclysm. We had only ability/melee users in the group at the time. I pointed that out to the Saryn and got the reply "Noob, you know nothing!".

Other than that my only real memory from any game is from Warhammer Age of Reckoning. Me and my brother bumped into some Black Orc guy that didnt like us for taking all the kills in an area, we argued a bit with him and he just couldnt come up with a good reply. So it ended with him saying "Well yeah, you're just a shower of wankers!". This was repeated later on aswell when we bumped into him in RvR, he warned out raid that we were "a shower of wankers". To this day I still dont get the meaning of that phrase. I know he was a brit, but the shower part confused the hell out of me.

18 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I know he was a brit, but the shower part confused the hell out of me.

We are decidely colourful.

Perhaps you're a shower of a certain related substance, or you're "a lot of" wankers.

Honestly though, sometimes we just slap words together and run with it.

There was this guy who brought an unranked frame with no survivality mods to Hydron. Not only did he get downed every 10 seconds, he also had the audacity to spam "res" in the chat if we didn't instantly come to his help. The rest of us just stopped reviving him altogether and told him that he should always put at least Vitality on an unranked frame.

He then called us a**holes who demand everyone to play by the meta, said that he would report us for not helping him and left.

Edited by Guest

Just now, (XB1)Thang Hung said:

Random guy: You know the difference between you and me Thang?

Me: What's that?

Random: I farmed my Ember Prime.

Me: I did too. At this thing called a job. Something I'm sure you you know nothing about.

Random:.............(crickets)...........

That's actually hilarious.

Thats one thing I think is hilarious. People act like it's a big deal if you farm or buy in game items.

its not. For that very reason. I'd (usually) rather farm in game, but life doesn't always pan out that way. 

38 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

That's actually hilarious.

Thats one thing I think is hilarious. People act like it's a big deal if you farm or buy in game items.

its not. For that very reason. I'd (usually) rather farm in game, but life doesn't always pan out that way. 

Buying plat is definately much faster than farming but I enjoy farming. 

I just spend plat on catalysts formas....impatience