Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Vanguard dojo crash

Koulnis

My son has tried to enter the dojo over the past couple of days and has destroyed my vintage collection of blastoise cards in a furious temper every time his game has crashed. Please give this issue the attention it deserves

14 hours ago, Askima said:

My son has tried to enter the dojo over the past couple of days and has destroyed my vintage collection of blastoise cards in a furious temper every time his game has crashed. Please give this issue the attention it deserves

You mean teaching children proper anger management, the value of other people's possessions and the respect of their guardians?

Absolutely! We definitely should increase awareness of this specific topic!

Well it turned out okay in the end, I told him because of his actions I would certainly not be reading him a bed time story. I also managed to replace the blastoise cards by printing off images of blastoise and gluing them over the top of a few pidgey cards. They may not be as powerful as the originals but imo there's nothing more scary than a gigantic turtle that has the ability of flight.

I assume he tried to enter the dojo again this morning though because before leaving for work I noticed my shrek dvd was snapped in half and placed in the bin, I don't remember doing it so I'm pretty certain it was him... He'd also sent me a whatsapp message simply saying "get shrekt".

On 2018-10-12 at 5:44 PM, Askima said:

Well it turned out okay in the end, I told him because of his actions I would certainly not be reading him a bed time story. I also managed to replace the blastoise cards by printing off images of blastoise and gluing them over the top of a few pidgey cards. They may not be as powerful as the originals but imo there's nothing more scary than a gigantic turtle that has the ability of flight. 

I assume he tried to enter the dojo again this morning though because before leaving for work I noticed my shrek dvd was snapped in half and placed in the bin, I don't remember doing it so I'm pretty certain it was him... He'd also sent me a whatsapp message simply saying "get shrekt". 

You need to learn your kids some self control, or get some help for him...

Back on topic: I've been crashing as well whenever I've tried to load into my clans dojo, though at least one friend of mine can load in sorta fine (a bit choppy during the loading screen)